+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

Sashti23

May 31, 2022
Wait for that as your application and your husband's application are different. They are considering two separates application (as two separate invitation number). So, one might approve sooner and other might take long time!!!
Thank you for your positive post. My husband co-signed my application as I am currently on parental leave for my second baby. We both had the same case officer assigned. My concern is that my parents pcc arrived 2 days later than the deadline (June 26) So I informed cic through email that I will upload the original copy of pcc as soon as they receive it. I have also attached the screenshot shot of the pcc tracking which shows that the certificate was couriered on 24 of June from our RPO. Once we received it we uploaded all the requested documents on June 28 via gc key secure upload. Will this cause an issue? I keep checking gc key and my registered for any new document request but nothing so far. The status is submitted and the supporting documents sections just shows as uploaded. Do I have to inquire if they have received all the documents required?

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
Thank you for your positive post. My husband co-signed my application as I am currently on parental leave for my second baby. We both had the same case officer assigned. My concern is that my parents pcc arrived 2 days later than the deadline (June 26) So I informed cic through email that I will upload the original copy of pcc as soon as they receive it. I have also attached the screenshot shot of the pcc tracking which shows that the certificate was couriered on 24 of June from our RPO. Once we received it we uploaded all the requested documents on June 28 via gc key secure upload. Will this cause an issue? I keep checking gc key and my registered for any new document request but nothing so far. The status is submitted and the supporting documents sections just shows as uploaded. Do I have to inquire if they have received all the documents required?
hi... As long as you submitted successfully thru GCkey account, dont worry. For me the status showed submitted and supporting doc showed document uploaded from June 6 until Nov 1, when they changed the status to 'we started reviewing the additional documents you submitted'. I don't think you need to worry, just be patient, it will be processed in due course.

Reactions: Sashti23

Sashti23

May 31, 2022
hi... As long as you submitted successfully thru GCkey account, dont worry. For me the status showed submitted and supporting doc showed document uploaded from June 6 until Nov 1, when they changed the status to 'we started reviewing the additional documents you submitted'. I don't think you need to worry, just be patient, it will be processed in due course.
Thank you again for the positive note.

Annie91

Nov 3, 2022
Hello all,
I have applied for my parents and younger brother ( Age 12) PR under the parents and grandparents sponsorship 2021. I went through an immigration lawyer . The application was submitted on Dec 5, 2021 and its been 11 months and I have not received any update at all. I am very worried as its going to be an year soon. Has anyone else applied around same time and has received any update?
Kindly provide information if available.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hello all,
I have applied for my parents and younger brother ( Age 12) PR under the parents and grandparents sponsorship 2021. I went through an immigration lawyer . The application was submitted on Dec 5, 2021 and its been 11 months and I have not received any update at all. I am very worried as its going to be an year soon. Has anyone else applied around same time and has received any update?
Kindly provide information if available.
This is usual. You should have at least gotten
1) AOR with an application number
OR
2) Your application was returned as incomplete and need to resubmit all/some of the missing document/information.

Nsat

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014 (dd-mm-yyyy)
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
PER: 14-10-2014 (dd-mm-yyyy)
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with the application
File Transfer...
Started Processing: 10-12-2014 (dd-mm-yyyy)
Med's Request
Med and RPRF request: 16-12-2014 (dd-mm-yyyy)
Med's Done....
26-12-2014 (dd-mm-yyyy)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-02-2015 (received my passport back on 23-03-2014)
Hello all,

Just trying to understand the impact. I had submitted a super visa application for my mother in April 2021 but i never received any response after July 2021 in which they confirmed that they have received the biometrics. I had submitted the interest for PGP in December 2021 and I had recently received the AOR for the same.
Today i got a message from CIC stating that my application for super visa (submitted in April 2021) is refused as i did not provide proof of private medical insurance ("You did not provide proof of private medical insurance coverage from a Canadian insurance company, therefore you don’t meet the requirements for PG-1 (Super Visa) application "). I was under the impression that the medical insurance is provided after the approval but whatever the case might be i did not consider the super visa application once my mother was selected for PGP.

What i would like to know is if this rejection will have any sort of impact on my mothers permanent resident application?

Thank you in advance.

hassan905

May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July 2014
Nomination.....
25th Nov 2014(PER)
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Has Anyone received PCC/Medical request from Vancouver office yet? What the hell is going on with files transferred to Vancouver visa office.. so so so frustrating!
missisuage is doing exceptionally good job !

Whitebest

Star Member
Apr 9, 2022
Has Anyone received PCC/Medical request from Vancouver office yet? What the hell is going on with files transferred to Vancouver visa office.. so so so frustrating!
missisuage is doing exceptionally good job !
Montreal also seems to be in the same boat with Vancouver, both are too slow.

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
Hi,

I received pre arrival letter today as well. Medical examination completed Yesterday. But no request for Police Report. What is your timeline
Congratulations for pre-arrival letter. Please see my timelines in my signature. Thanks.

citizenshipcanada

Sep 1, 2011
Hello all,

Just trying to understand the impact. I had submitted a super visa application for my mother in April 2021 but i never received any response after July 2021 in which they confirmed that they have received the biometrics. I had submitted the interest for PGP in December 2021 and I had recently received the AOR for the same.
Today i got a message from CIC stating that my application for super visa (submitted in April 2021) is refused as i did not provide proof of private medical insurance ("You did not provide proof of private medical insurance coverage from a Canadian insurance company, therefore you don’t meet the requirements for PG-1 (Super Visa) application "). I was under the impression that the medical insurance is provided after the approval but whatever the case might be i did not consider the super visa application once my mother was selected for PGP.

What i would like to know is if this rejection will have any sort of impact on my mothers permanent resident application?

Thank you in advance.
no relation between the two