+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

citizenshipcanada

Sep 1, 2011
Hi,
When I submitted my parents permanent residence application in Nov 2021, I was living in Quebec. This year in August I moved to Ontario and submitted the change of address using web form in August itself.

I received a letter from IRCC requesting Aadhar card, Voter ID, Secondary School certificate, Medical and CSQ.

My concern is regarding the CSQ requirement. Do I still need to provide CSQ for my parents even though I don't live in Quebec anymore? Furthermore, how would the Government of Quebec be able to issue CSQ if I no longer live there.

Has anyone been in the same situation? OR Know anybody who might have been in the same situation.

Thanks.
CSQ is only for Quebec residents ,i suggest to support your application with proofs that you moved to Ontario ,and you need to add
imm5768 and imm5748 forms ( form 5748 needs to be filled in case some of the criteria are not filled in 5768 ) as it was not required for Quebec .

happyCanadian

Sep 30, 2021
Hi has anyone tried write name and address of professional photographer and date taken by hand on the back of photo and submit it successfully? My FIL is finding hard time for a photographer with a stamp, only thing he can do is photographer writing the necessary information by hand/pen.

Derricktse

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
30-09-2014
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
Hi has anyone tried write name and address of professional photographer and date taken by hand on the back of photo and submit it successfully? My FIL is finding hard time for a photographer with a stamp, only thing he can do is photographer writing the necessary information by hand/pen.
That will work. I did the same thing.

Reactions: happyCanadian

Heli darji

Apr 29, 2019
Asking for those who had their application sent to Montreal for processing. I got sponsor approval on March 3, 2022 from Mississauga, in the same letter it says the file will be forwarded to Montreal Immigration for further processing. From March 3, 2022 till today, I have not received any further communication. PR application was submitted on October 4, 2021. I would really like to hear from other people that had their application sent to Montreal. I've been seeing so many others getting medical request and even PPR and it's been months of silence for me.
I am also in same boat as you. I received sponsor approval in July from mississauga office and transfered to Montreal office but since after that hear nothing. Radio is slient.... Even biometric also not updated yet. GC key I can see top right conrner biometric number but under the biometric line still it shows that we have not received your fingure print yet.
Montreal office is really sucks.....
I submit upfront PCC and Medical.
Just waiting game....

Jasmeet0101

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
Hello guys,
Does anyone knows how long does Delhi office takes for visa stamping after you have submitted your passports? My parents paid money, for fast service and they said it will take only 5 days

so wanted to check if anyone submitted passports at delhi office and how long it took
Thanks

G32shaila

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
Can anyone help me with this?

Father, mother and little brother did their medical (Bangladesh) on the 8th of October and my other brother did his medical last Friday from USA. GC Key did not update it yet, should I be concerned? Oct 26 is the deadline!

shivam_123

Jul 30, 2018
CSQ is only for Quebec residents ,i suggest to support your application with proofs that you moved to Ontario ,and you need to add
imm5768 and imm5748 forms ( form 5748 needs to be filled in case some of the criteria are not filled in 5768 ) as it was not required for Quebec .
Thank you for your kind reply.

When I submitted the address change via webform in August, I received request to provide imm5768 in Sept, so I thought my new address is updated in their system because now they are asking this form which is not required for Quebec residents.
But in the last email, they asked CSQ. I replied via email explaining that I've moved to Ontario and attached my Ontario driver's license. Waiting for their reply now.

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
That should be fine. I wrote by hand, too.

Reactions: happyCanadian

citizenshipcanada

Sep 1, 2011
Thank you for your kind reply.

When I submitted the address change via webform in August, I received request to provide imm5768 in Sept, so I thought my new address is updated in their system because now they are asking this form which is not required for Quebec residents.
But in the last email, they asked CSQ. I replied via email explaining that I've moved to Ontario and attached my Ontario driver's license. Waiting for their reply now.
if they sent you the 5768 then they acknowledged ,thats good new ,expect a lot of give and take and please be patient ,and always when you respond do not hesitate to explain that on such and such date i did send on the web form a change of addressed and supplied my drives license ,and if you have any additional proof add both documents until they ,always keep a screen shot ir a copy of all communication .and re-copy the whole thing in case needed

Derricktse

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
30-09-2014
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
Has anyone received the virtual landing email (after PPR) recently?

Mustflo

Apr 15, 2013
Has anyone received the virtual landing email (after PPR) recently?
Got only the virtual landing email. No PPR though. Here is the timeline : Oct 13 - Application approval/Portal email, replied same day. Oct 17- Portal Credentials, updated same day. Oct 18 - ECOPR

Indian applicant

Jun 29, 2014
Every Passport photo shop in Canada like Print2Go; Walmart or Staples always affix a rubber stamp and write the date with a Gel pen. It ought not be difficult to do the same in any country/city