+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

love4immigration

Jan 26, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So here is the situation I’m struck in. I(sponsor) got married in 2022 and my wife is already a pr before marriage and have raised webform regarding increase in family size from 3 to 4 for pgp 2021 application. I raised a new webform regarding same on saturday but no response from ircc regarding that. And today I got ppr for my parents.
Even though I qualify for 4 family size as well comfortably, should i ask my parents to submit passport?

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021
So here is the situation I’m struck in. I(sponsor) got married in 2022 and my wife is already a pr before marriage and have raised webform regarding increase in family size from 3 to 4 for pgp 2021 application. I raised a new webform regarding same on saturday but no response from ircc regarding that. And today I got ppr for my parents.
Even though I qualify for 4 family size as well comfortably, should i ask my parents to submit passport?
congratulations. and yes they should definitely go ahead submit the passports. they only need to declare change in their family unit. You have done your part to declare your family change as sponsor.

Nithyasuba

Jun 6, 2019
Congratulations for getting PGP.
wondering at what time you got invitations letter from CIC.

sababx

Feb 15, 2017
Calgary
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Can anyone help me with this?

Father, mother and little brother did their medical (Bangladesh) on the 8th of October and my other brother did his medical last Friday from USA. GC Key did not update it yet, should I be concerned? Oct 26 is the deadline!

GusCAN

Apr 25, 2022
Can anyone help me with this?

Father, mother and little brother did their medical (Bangladesh) on the 8th of October and my other brother did his medical last Friday from USA. GC Key did not update it yet, should I be concerned? Oct 26 is the deadline!
No need to be concerned. Mine was due on Sept 17 and only on Oct12 the tool was updated.

teemary

Mar 27, 2017
Asking for those who had their application sent to Montreal for processing. I got sponsor approval on March 3, 2022 from Mississauga, in the same letter it says the file will be forwarded to Montreal Immigration for further processing. From March 3, 2022 till today, I have not received any further communication. PR application was submitted on October 4, 2021. I would really like to hear from other people that had their application sent to Montreal. I've been seeing so many others getting medical request and even PPR and it's been months of silence for me.

Bimpsy_7

Jun 7, 2021
Congrats, Please share your timeline

Bimpsy_7

Jun 7, 2021
Asking for those who had their application sent to Montreal for processing. I got sponsor approval on March 3, 2022 from Mississauga, in the same letter it says the file will be forwarded to Montreal Immigration for further processing. From March 3, 2022 till today, I have not received any further communication. PR application was submitted on October 4, 2021. I would really like to hear from other people that had their application sent to Montreal. I've been seeing so many others getting medical request and even PPR and it's been months of silence for me.
Montreal appears slow. We recently got medical request. Please check my previous posts for the timeline.

itralala

Aug 21, 2020
Does anyone knows how is Vancouver office processing time ? My file got transferred to Vancouver office.
Thanks
We received sponsor approval and pre-arrival letters BEFORE requests for additional information and PCC. PCC request was for an unrelated country. After we submitted a detailed explanation letter with a PCC from a related country, now our Additional Documents field says "Not Applicable".

Vancouver office processing time is unpredictable, to say the least.

Reactions: Bimpsy_7

Iyan123

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
no matter was the reasons are you need to meet the requirements specifically stated on line 150 in your NOA for the specified years
Thanks for your response. Income Requirements for 2019, 2020, and 2021 are met. The question was about the maternity leave after those years.

mtl-Oct21-2021

Star Member
Oct 11, 2022
For Quebec-based applicants you will need to apply for CSQ for your parents once it is requested from IRCC.
IRCC will give you sponsor approval without looking at your income or asking you for tax returns because Quebec MIFI handles that. Once IRCC sends you the request letter for CSQ you will need to fill out and submit the CSQ/sponsorship undertaking application.

In that application, you will need to send only the previous year's Revenu Quebec tax return + letter from your employer with details about your annual salary and how much you've earned in the current calendar year so far + last 2 months paystubs. You should be aiming to maintain that income at least until the CSQ application is approved.

Quebec applicants are lucky because they need only meet income requirements for 1 year instead of 3 years like in the rest of Canada.
Thank you for your response! Do I have the option to submit the application myself ? reason i am asking this because the Representative Permanent Residence (PR) Portal is for licensed representative? what are my options here?

naveen881

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
We received sponsor approval and pre-arrival letters BEFORE requests for additional information and PCC. PCC request was for an unrelated country. After we submitted a detailed explanation letter with a PCC from a related country, now our Additional Documents field says "Not Applicable".

Vancouver office processing time is unpredictable, to say the least.
I guess same thing for me. Sponsors approval and request for csq. and then transferred my file to vancouver office.