+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

bourne5144`

Jun 24, 2017
Hi I got a request to submit my aadhar card and secondary school certificate, Can we submit it from the IRCC port I didn't see any option to upload the document there.

Iyan123

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
Hello, The guide says that applicants needs to maintain the required income from 2019 till the parents become PR. What if we have the required income for 2019, 2020, and 2021 but in 2022 we had a drop in the income because of maternity leave? Does anyone have an experience with that?

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hello, The guide says that applicants needs to maintain the required income from 2019 till the parents become PR. What if we have the required income for 2019, 2020, and 2021 but in 2022 we had a drop in the income because of maternity leave? Does anyone have an experience with that?
Your EI for maternity leave can count towards the income. But you still have to continue to meet income requirement for all years until the application is approved.
That's why it's good to have your spouse as co-signer so that the spouse can try to get more income during your mat leave. There is still few more months to pickup extra work hours and try to meet the LICO.

Reactions: kafepoche

shivam_123

Jul 30, 2018
Hi,
When I submitted my parents permanent residence application in Nov 2021, I was living in Quebec. This year in August I moved to Ontario and submitted the change of address using web form in August itself.

I received a letter from IRCC requesting Aadhar card, Voter ID, Secondary School certificate, Medical and CSQ.

My concern is regarding the CSQ requirement. Do I still need to provide CSQ for my parents even though I don't live in Quebec anymore? Furthermore, how would the Government of Quebec be able to issue CSQ if I no longer live there.

Has anyone been in the same situation? OR Know anybody who might have been in the same situation.

Thanks.

thebassi35

Oct 10, 2013
Surrey BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received NDVO - 17/06/2016
File Transfer...
started processing 26/08/2016
Med's Done....
march 25th-2016
Interview........
DM on 07/02/2017
Passport Req..
PPR on feb 23-2017
WE GOT REQUEST TO SUBMIT CONSENT AND DECLARATION FORM SIGNED BY P.A. ANYONE KNOW WHAT IS 'CONSENT AND DECLARATION FORM'? THEY INSTRUCTED TO DO IT WITHIN ONLINE PORTAL BUT ITS NOT OPEN

citizenshipcanada

Sep 1, 2011
no matter was the reasons are you need to meet the requirements specifically stated on line 150 in your NOA for the specified years

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Hi folks,
I was checking F12 on PR portal today... and see this new addition at the very end.. any idea what this means?

"phaseId":1,"unhidesOnDate":"2022-10-12 05:00:00","hidesOnDate":"2022-12-24},"readOnly":false}]
Where you do see this after F12? Thanks!

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Hello all,

What happens if the application is incomplete by mistake? IRCC mentions that if the application is received incomplete then it is returned through the portal along with the fees does it mean that they will not process the application further even after correcting the mistakes and resubmission?
Correct.

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
Hello, any Quebec applicants here? I would appreciate if someone help me understand the financial requirements here. I am not seeing any income chart for Quebec applicants. Gross annual income requirement in my scenario (myself + mom and dad) is 52 336 $CA as per website. My question is do I have to maintain this income from the year 2019 until I submit their file? Or Do I have to maintain this income from 2019 until decisions is made for my parents?

As Quebec applications always have some kind of twist, i would also like to connect with Quebec applicants here. If there’s any thread for Quebec applicants please kindly direct me to the group or I can initiate a thread

Thank you!
For Quebec-based applicants you will need to apply for CSQ for your parents once it is requested from IRCC.
IRCC will give you sponsor approval without looking at your income or asking you for tax returns because Quebec MIFI handles that. Once IRCC sends you the request letter for CSQ you will need to fill out and submit the CSQ/sponsorship undertaking application.

In that application, you will need to send only the previous year's Revenu Quebec tax return + letter from your employer with details about your annual salary and how much you've earned in the current calendar year so far + last 2 months paystubs. You should be aiming to maintain that income at least until the CSQ application is approved.

Quebec applicants are lucky because they need only meet income requirements for 1 year instead of 3 years like in the rest of Canada.

Last edited: