+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021
The Background status is still 'In Progress'
It will change to decision made once a counterfoil is generated or portal email sent. AKA an officer taking a final look and tie up the loose ends. If you don't receive the portal email for virtual landing once you see it's "decision made" in gckey account, then you need to dig your spam folder.
@Derricktse did you see decision made in your gckey? it's been two months, the virtual landing team should have taken over your case.

Derricktse

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
30-09-2014
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
It will change to decision made once a counterfoil is generated or portal email sent. AKA an officer taking a final look and tie up the loose ends. If you don't receive the portal email for virtual landing once you see it's "decision made" in gckey account, then you need to dig your spam folder.
@Derricktse did you see decision made in your gckey? it's been two months, the virtual landing team should have taken over your case.
Yeah they should have! I submitted a webform within 1 hour of receiving the PPR. Not sure what is going on. GCKey is still showing in progress.

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021
Yeah they should have! I submitted a webform within 1 hour of receiving the PPR. Not sure what is going on. GCKey is still showing in progress.
I've got a bunch of virtual landing emails for you to try. take your pick.
IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
IRCC.ClientPortalWest-OuestClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

webforms are super slow. they are just mail forwarding service imo. maybe yours is still in a pile to be sorted. in march i sent some webforms and received reply 2 months later that the files had been "forwarded to the office". your case is urgent so skip the middleman and send an email to virtual landing.

Reactions: garrysandhu

Derricktse

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
30-09-2014
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
I've got a bunch of virtual landing emails for you to try. take your pick.
IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
IRCC.ClientPortalWest-OuestClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

webforms are super slow. they are just mail forwarding service imo. maybe yours is still in a pile to be sorted. in march i sent some webforms and received reply 2 months later that the files had been "forwarded to the office". your case is urgent so skip the middleman and send an email to virtual landing.
Thanks a ton!! I will email all three tomorrow. Same - I previously submitted the PCC via webform and only heard back 3 months after :(

Jack672

Jun 9, 2022
Hello Everyone, I received my AOR in early June. There is no update since then. Is that normal? I read so many timeline. It seems that people will receive med request and Bio request in short period after received AOR.

Reactions: bhagyanath

NaikNaman

Jan 30, 2018
Hi Everyone,

This morning my parents got PPR request. But in mycic, they only received a letter addressing primary applicant, which is my father. Will I get additional letter addressing my mother or IRCC only issues letter addressing primary applicant for passport submission for father and mother?

Can someone help with clarifying this?

Reactions: canada.msn

homeincanada

Jul 27, 2022
Hi Everyone,

This morning my parents got PPR request. But in mycic, they only received a letter addressing primary applicant, which is my father. Will I get additional letter addressing my mother or IRCC only issues letter addressing primary applicant for passport submission for father and mother?

You’ll get no additional letter for your mother.
IRCC just issue the letter for main applicant which applied for both.

Reactions: NaikNaman

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
Hi Everyone,

Congratulations! Can you pls share your timelines? thanks