Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
PCC request for Parents from 18th birthday or last 10 years ?
PCC has nothing to do with 18th birthday or 10 years. It provides the info if that person has any criminal charges against his/her name.

Thanks!

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
Nope. I submitted it on 10th day of the request.

Thanks!
Was any explanation letter uploaded as well and did you upload it in optional section? I remember I didn’t upload my voters card coz I didn’t have one made before so I added a explanation letter along with my adhaar card and educational documents and uploaded in the main section were it was expected because I couldn’t see upload button/link under optional section.

itralala

Aug 21, 2020
Hey Everyone,

Today we also received a PCC request from IRCC Vancouver. Wonderful, but...
Parent was born in the Soviet Union (one of the republics now independent) and moved to Israel, but requested PCC is for Russia... she never lived in or traveled to Russia. :eek: Russian Police Clearance application wants a list of addresses and time periods... Is this a mistake? do we just try to apply anyway?

Please help. We are so close and this feels like we hit a wall. My heart can't handle this much stress.

Also:
============================
Submitted application: Oct 24
Ghost update: Jan 10
Linked application (GCkey): Jan 28
Met eligibility as a Sponsor email: March 3 <= File transferred to Vancouver Immigration Office
Medical Request: Aug 15
Medical Passed: Sep 9
PCC Request: Sep 14 <= :eek:
============================

Last edited:

n8d07018

Dec 4, 2015
Hello,
My parents had their medical exam yesterday in Mumbai. Any idea how long before it will be updated in gckey. Do we get to see medicals passed directly in gckey or will ircc send more requests in gckey if additional tests are needed?
Their biometrics, pcc, additional documents all have been requested and submitted. Any info would be appreciated.
Thank you.

Clife85

Dec 9, 2019
Dear friends, I have good news to share. My mother in law got her PR application approved. eCOPR issued. Please see the time line below. Luckily for us, it has been a smooth process. There was one applicant with no dependents. She was in Canada on Supervisa. Virtual landing process was very quick and troublefree
Application Submitted: Nov 30, 2021
AOR: Never received
GC Key Link: May 29, 2022
Sponsoship Approval letter: June 09, 2022
Medical Passed: June 08, 2022 Medical done for Supervisa in Dec 2021
Biometrics done as part of Supervisa in December 2021
PCC/Proof of relationship doc request; June 27, 2022
PCC and documents submitted: July 09, 2022
Application Approved letter: August 29, 2022
PR Portal requested as parent is in Canada on Supervisa: Aug 29, 2022
Letter from IRCC regarding creation of PR portal account: August 31, 2022
PR Portal submission of residence/photo and undertaking of residing in Canada: September 1, 2022
PR confirmation and eCOPR: September 8, 2022
PR card : Awaited current processing time about 70 days or so
Processing Center : Missisauga
I received request to submit passports for my parents last week, however, my parents landed here yesterday on SuperVisa.
I submitted webform requesting Virtual Landing couple of days back and haven't heard anything yet.
In your update, "PR Portal requested as parent is in Canada on Supervisa: Aug 29, 2022", you mean you submitted webform for virtual landing or CIC itself asked for it through email as they your parents are already in Canada ?

Cal_gary_PR

Jul 2, 2014
@Cal_gary_PR, @smiling_face, @ra07980 did any of you guys inform them that you’d be delayed in providing pcc or any of the requested documents?
Yes, I informed them via email.

However, 4 hours after sending that email, my Dad called me to inform he had just received the PCC. I've uploaded it today (Sept 15) on GC Key and replied on my sent email asking them to ignore the extension request.

Reactions: MDM23

Cal_gary_PR

Jul 2, 2014
Hello,
My parents had their medical exam yesterday in Mumbai. Any idea how long before it will be updated in gckey. Do we get to see medicals passed directly in gckey or will ircc send more requests in gckey if additional tests are needed?
Their biometrics, pcc, additional documents all have been requested and submitted. Any info would be appreciated.
Thank you.
It took about 2.5 weeks for my parents' medical results to show up on GC Key. Yes, it does mention passed or additional info required.

Cal_gary_PR

Jul 2, 2014
Hi folks,

Our PGP application at the PCC stage. However, today I noticed a change in the GC Key.
Under 'Optional Documents', is shows 'Client Information' under 'Document Name' and says "Not Provided" under 'Details' and Required By 'October 04, 2022'.

Has anyone else noticed this? Is it just additional information if required? Can I just provide an explanation letter here that we need extension to provide my Dad's PCC? If yes, any idea how can I provide this info?

Thanks
When I checked GC Key today, the October 04 deadline is now October 05 - not exactly sure but I hope it is a deadline for IRCC agent ;)

Reactions: sss19sap and MDM23

kuldip25

Mar 23, 2021
Dear friends, I have good news to share. My mother in law got her PR application approved. eCOPR issued. Please see the time line below. Luckily for us, it has been a smooth process. There was one applicant with no dependents. She was in Canada on Supervisa. Virtual landing process was very quick and troublefree
Application Submitted: Nov 30, 2021
AOR: Never received
GC Key Link: May 29, 2022
Sponsoship Approval letter: June 09, 2022
Medical Passed: June 08, 2022 Medical done for Supervisa in Dec 2021
Biometrics done as part of Supervisa in December 2021
PCC/Proof of relationship doc request; June 27, 2022
PCC and documents submitted: July 09, 2022
Application Approved letter: August 29, 2022
PR Portal requested as parent is in Canada on Supervisa: Aug 29, 2022
Letter from IRCC regarding creation of PR portal account: August 31, 2022
PR Portal submission of residence/photo and undertaking of residing in Canada: September 1, 2022
PR confirmation and eCOPR: September 8, 2022
PR card : Awaited current processing time about 70 days or so
Processing Center : Missisauga
Congratulations dear

On which day did virtual landing I mean after getting eCOPR

What is latest update about PR card.

I am also awaiting for eCOPR, as I HV updated my Canada address and photographs on the portal on 12th September

CanSpo

Star Member
Apr 19, 2018
Hi chintan good to hear from you that you received pcc reques.
Vancouver office shows good moves on your file..
i am still waiting for medical and pcc request
Congratulations to Chintal and yeah Heli same is case for me Submitted on October 14 , Sponsor approval and file transfer to Vancouver on May 4. Biometric already in system and waiting for Medical PCC. Parents in Canada on Visitor. Let’s hope something soon.

Reactions: Chintan.patel

Derricktse

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
30-09-2014
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
I received request to submit passports for my parents last week, however, my parents landed here yesterday on SuperVisa.
I submitted webform requesting Virtual Landing couple of days back and haven't heard anything yet.
In your update, "PR Portal requested as parent is in Canada on Supervisa: Aug 29, 2022", you mean you submitted webform for virtual landing or CIC itself asked for it through email as they your parents are already in Canada ?

I received the PPR on Aug 10 and sent in the request on the same day. Sent 2 more follow ups afterwards but still no words from them..it will take a while it seems or it depends on how lucky you are..

Chintan.patel

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
FAM
Hi chintan good to hear from you that you received pcc reques.
Vancouver office shows good moves on your file..
i am still waiting for medical and pcc request
Thanks again Heli..
Hope you receive Medical and PCC request together very very soon :)