+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

Clife85

Dec 9, 2019
Just received passport request. The letter says like below.

B) If you are currently in Canada: You are not required to submit your passport and will be landed virtually. Please advise our office via webform within 5 days of receipt of this letter if you and/or any of your dependents are in Canada. Please include each person’s name/UCI and where they are currently staying/residing (in Canada or overseas).

My parents are landing in Super Visa on Sep 14th which is 7 days from now. Not sure what to do in this case, as the instruction says submit webform within 5 days of receiving this letter.

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021

B) If you are currently in Canada: You are not required to submit your passport and will be landed virtually. Please advise our office via webform within 5 days of receipt of this letter if you and/or any of your dependents are in Canada. Please include each person’s name/UCI and where they are currently staying/residing (in Canada or overseas).

My parents are landing in Super Visa on Sep 14th which is 7 days from now. Not sure what to do in this case, as the instruction says submit webform within 5 days of receiving this letter.
"5 days of receipt of this letter"
There is no way IRCC would know when did you exactly "receive" this letter. I doubt 5 days and 7 days will make any difference. Just tell them by webform on the day they cross border with supervisa. Just my 2c. The decision is yours.

Reactions: Clife85

Derricktse

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
30-09-2014
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014

Congrats! I would submit a webform telling them your parents are in Canada. We received the PPR on Aug 10th and I sent in a webform right after wrt the virtual landing, but have not heard from them at all since then. I tried to call IRCC but always received an automated message telling me due to the high volume of call, my call would not be transferred to an agent.

YashviS

Jan 6, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-05-2016
AOR Received.
01-08-2016
File Transfer...
08-08-2016
Med's Done....
02-08-2016
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
Hello Everyone,

I have same question for you guys- looks like my gc key is not upated. I have received SA approval, done PCC of both parents and submitted and all I can see on GC key is ' we are reviewing......' to everything. Only thing I see is my parents Biometrics.

My concern here is my mom's medical is uploaded ( confirmed by hosp) but as my dad had surgery last year he needed extra medical test which were done and yet not uploaded. However I am not able to see even my mom's medical thing on GC key.

Someone from group suggested it should show up but I can't see. Anyone has any input on this please?

Clife85

Dec 9, 2019
Congrats! I would submit a webform telling them your parents are in Canada. We received the PPR on Aug 10th and I sent in a webform right after wrt the virtual landing, but have not heard from them at all since then. I tried to call IRCC but always received an automated message telling me due to the high volume of call, my call would not be transferred to an agent.
Thank you.
So you haven't received any information on Virtual Landing or COPR ? Did you apply for PR card yet ?

Derricktse

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
30-09-2014
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
Thank you.
So you haven't received any information on Virtual Landing or COPR ? Did you apply for PR card yet ?
I believe the next step is to land virtually. Then COPR will be emailed to us, then you can apply for the PR card. The application has not been officially completed without the virtual landing.

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021
Hello Everyone,

I have same question for you guys- looks like my gc key is not upated. I have received SA approval, done PCC of both parents and submitted and all I can see on GC key is ' we are reviewing......' to everything. Only thing I see is my parents Biometrics.

My concern here is my mom's medical is uploaded ( confirmed by hosp) but as my dad had surgery last year he needed extra medical test which were done and yet not uploaded. However I am not able to see even my mom's medical thing on GC key.

Someone from group suggested it should show up but I can't see. Anyone has any input on this please?
I have PPR msg in the account but eligibility, background and final decision is still under review. Additional document "have been uploaded".
As for medical, there is no separate column for PA and dependant. The only thing shows up under dependant is biometrics. Medical will show passed once PA and dependants are all cleared, so just give some time. It will show Passed once your father finished his checks.

Reactions: wvo2017

Dime

Oct 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2013
hey guys,
Is there a tracker? can someone send it to me please?

Clife85

Dec 9, 2019
I believe the next step is to land virtually. Then COPR will be emailed to us, then you can apply for the PR card. The application has not been officially completed without the virtual landing.
Could you please post here when you get an update like virtual landing or COPR ? I'm planning to let my parents do their landing next week and then raise a WebForm asking for Virtual Landing.

quujaz

Star Member
Feb 15, 2017
Principal Applicant: PCC
Dependant applicant: PCC
Sponser proof of relationship: Aadhar card, Voter ID, school certificates but in the gc key it gives different options birth certificate, marriage certificate, an official document naming as parent, inviters last page passport copy

I am still trying to figure it out relationship documents. Do they need all or few is enough?? PCC is in process.
Hello, Do you know if PCC is required for dependant even if he’s not accompanying the primary applicant?

Trayceee

Star Member
Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
Oct 19,2023
AOR Received.
November 17,2023
I applied on December 5th, 2021 and didn’t even get an AOR yet. Last week I was able to link my application in GCkey successfully (thank you to everyone for the tips on how to do it) and saw our application number. It says the application is in process but no new messages at all. I can’t wait for the process to start moving as my mom will be visiting us from October for about 6 months and would like for her to be able to do her medical exam and get PCC before she comes here but the chances are slim unfortunately as it looks. Our application is pretty straightforward with minimal amount of information to be submitted. Hopefully it will breeze through when they start processing it. I have been in the lottery for 6 years. It’s all just taking sooo long. I need my mom here so much to help out with my three kids. Anybody else here from Eastern Europe? How has your process been going?
What did u use. I got AOR and still cant link the application on gckey. I'm frustrated