+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

lsmeimei

Sep 5, 2022
Hello, I received an email from IRCC about my consent and declaration form is incomplete. IRCC want the form completed and electronically signed by the Principal Applicant again but I cannot sign the form because the portal doesn't let me change anything after I submitted my application. Does anyone know how I can resign the consent and declaration form online after I submitted my application. Thank you

sami85

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE > MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
AOR Received.
30-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with appilcation
Med's Request
14-12-2015
Med's Done....
19-12-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
Principal Applicant: PCC
Dependant applicant: PCC
Sponser proof of relationship: Aadhar card, Voter ID, school certificates but in the gc key it gives different options birth certificate, marriage certificate, an official document naming as parent, inviters last page passport copy

I am still trying to figure it out relationship documents. Do they need all or few is enough?? PCC is in process.
They also requested me to submit additional document to prove relationship with my parents. I submitted a copy of my original birth certificate and the notarized translated copy. They accepted and send me medical request and sponsorship approval email.

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
We can only theorize/hypothesize on this forum about how they, at IRCC process our applications. From what I observed here on the forum there are people who submitted their applications in December, 2021 and their applications are almost finalized and there are people who submitted their applications in October or November of 2021 and they didn’t even get an AOR yet. That makes me think that they don’t process applications by the date submitted, right? I don’t have any insight into the process, just my own observations. I think that all these case workers/immigration officers whether they work in the office or remotely they log into the system and pick a certain amount of file numbers at random (from the huge pool of the backlog) to work on during a certain period of time, let’s say from number F000843700 to F000843750. Those case workers who work on family sponsorship applications work possibly on spousal+ dependents applications as well and those always precede the applications for parents and grandparents. So I believe that if they start processing someone’s PGP application but also get a spousal application to work on shortly after, they automatically put the first one aside to complete the spousal one and then get back to the PGP one. Again, we’re just hypothesizing here.
it's a lottery each step of the way, not just at the start.

• Haha
Reactions: rubz9911

ashishm999

Star Member
Nov 7, 2021
Has anyone uploaded additional documents like relationship proof or pcc using IRCC secure account (option#1).
I found below as first option to upload docs, but when I click on view apploications/upload documents, it gives error page not found..

*METHODS OF SUBMITTING DOCUMENTS*
Please only submit the requested information and documents via one of the following methods:

1. For instant updates, submit your documents via IRCC secure account (MyCIC) at:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html

2. If you cannot use IRCC secure account, you may submit your documents via email.
Please include “PGP-APR” and your file number in the subject line of the email to:
IRCC.CPCMParentsandGrandparents-Parentsetgrands-parentsCTDM.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
3. Additionally, you may send the requested information/document(s) via the IRCC webform at:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

kadom23

Oct 4, 2021
Hi Guys

PGP application submitted on Nov 21, 2021. No update till now. Is there anyone still with same status as mine? There were few in June but not sure their current status.

Application status on online PR portal is still "Submitted". I cannot submit any enquiries as I don't have an application number or UCI number or ghost email. Is there anyway I can call/contact IRCC for the status?

Thanks
Raj
I submitted PGP application on Nov 18, 2021 and it's the same for me. No updates or request for any document so far. Still submitted on the PR portal.

thebassi35

Oct 10, 2013
Surrey BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received NDVO - 17/06/2016
File Transfer...
started processing 26/08/2016
Med's Done....
march 25th-2016
Interview........
DM on 07/02/2017
Passport Req..
PPR on feb 23-2017
I submitted PGP application on Nov 18, 2021 and it's the same for me. No updates or request for any document so far. Still submitted on the PR portal.
APPLICATION SUBMITTED NOV 17,2021 NOT UPDATES YET

Amolak817

Jun 16, 2022
I applied on December 5th, 2021 and didn’t even get an AOR yet. Last week I was able to link my application in GCkey successfully (thank you to everyone for the tips on how to do it) and saw our application number. It says the application is in process but no new messages at all. I can’t wait for the process to start moving as my mom will be visiting us from October for about 6 months and would like for her to be able to do her medical exam and get PCC before she comes here but the chances are slim unfortunately as it looks. Our application is pretty straightforward with minimal amount of information to be submitted. Hopefully it will breeze through when they start processing it. I have been in the lottery for 6 years. It’s all just taking sooo long. I need my mom here so much to help out with my three kids. Anybody else here from Eastern Europe? How has your process been going?
Can you please tell how you linked it without getting an AOR?

Clife85

Dec 9, 2019
I'm new to the forum, PGP Status - Medical, Bio and PCC completed.
Is there a tracker available for this group ? If so, if someone could share the link ?

Reactions: kuldip25

Hnggnn

May 23, 2020
I am finally able to link my parents' application to my cic account online. My dad is the main applicant and my mom is the dependant. I have a younger brother who is 26 and currently in Canada under work visa.
I remember only listed my brother as a family member but not a dependent to my parents but now I saw that the dependent list online also includes my brother, is this normal or I should inform CIC about this?

swapnali85

Jan 31, 2022
I am finally able to link my parents' application to my cic account online. My dad is the main applicant and my mom is the dependant. I have a younger brother who is 26 and currently in Canada under work visa.
I remember only listed my brother as a family member but not a dependent to my parents but now I saw that the dependent list online also includes my brother, is this normal or I should inform CIC about this?
Yes same thing happened with me. My sister is listed as dependant even after declaring family member. I have informed IRCC over email and web form but didn’t get any response from them.

Reactions: Hnggnn

mjani81

Star Member
Apr 25, 2022
Cool! just an update that I received AOR with request for PCC and some other documents and they invited me to send documents to Quebec as well.
My application status also changed from ‘Returned’ to Submitted
Waiting to receive AOR