Med's Done....
17-01-2013
Passport Req..
21-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
27-08-2013
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
Can someone please share what was the status in Details about your application status under "Review of additional documents " in GC Key after you submitted Additional documents. Mine is "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded " even after submitting the additional documents. Did yours changed to "Received" instead of "uploaded"
Same for me.

NoorPirani

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
I heard there is a WhatsApp and/or Telegram group for IME (Immigration Medical Exam). Can someone give me the Admin number so I can join the group ?

Finally, received the email about doing Medical for my parents, can someone recommend Doctor for Medical, in the Mississauga or Brampton area ?

Thanks.

Reactions: Newperson123

Aman2022

Aug 19, 2022
I heard there is a WhatsApp and/or Telegram group for IME (Immigration Medical Exam). Can someone give me the Admin number so I can join the group ?

Finally, received the email about doing Medical for my parents, can someone recommend Doctor for Medical, in the Mississauga or Brampton area ?

Thanks.
Hello there,

you can find the doctors list here: select country and then province

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
Can someone please share what was the status in Details about your application status under "Review of additional documents " in GC Key after you submitted Additional documents. Mine is "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded " even after submitting the additional documents. Did yours changed to "Received" instead of "uploaded"
same for me as well

Reactions: deepharman

amyn27

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Congrats, Can you please share what was the status in Details about your application status under "Review of additional documents " in GC Key after you submitted Additional documents. Mine is "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded " even after submitting the additional documents. Did yours changed to "Received" instead of "uploaded"
For me it changed to "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded" after a month I uploaded them. Just before I got Pre-arrival email it changed to "Not Applicable".

garrysandhu

Star Member
Oct 29, 2012
For me it changed to "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded" after a month I uploaded them. Just before I got Pre-arrival email it changed to "Not Applicable".
Thanks for prompt reply, Did you send the additional documents through email / web-form or uploaded them in the placeholders provided in GC Key after clicking "View submitted application or upload documents". Mine showed uploaded just a day after I uploaded the required documents in the above said placeholder

Aman2022

Aug 19, 2022
Hello friends,

could anyone please provide information on additional documents request. I have seen previous messages about immigration ask to provide additional documents(voter card, adhar card etc). Do they ask for these specific documents or any other photo ID can be used like pan card? I haven’t received any request yet but my mother’s voter card needs some corrections and she is going to apply to get a new one. I was wondering what immigration ask for?

Thank you

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
Hello friends,

could anyone please provide information on additional documents request. I have seen previous messages about immigration ask to provide additional documents(voter card, adhar card etc). Do they ask for these specific documents or any other photo ID can be used like pan card? I haven’t received any request yet but my mother’s voter card needs some corrections and she is going to apply to get a new one. I was wondering what immigration ask for?

Thank you
They will list out specifically the documents that they need. If you’re yet to reach this stage, then better get the voters card updated at the earliest. However if the voters card has spelling issues then don’t bother, get an affidavit for it and keep it ready. Hope this helps.

Aman2022

Aug 19, 2022
They will list out specifically the documents that they need. If you’re yet to reach this stage, then better get the voters card updated at the earliest. However if the voters card has spelling issues then don’t bother, get an affidavit for it and keep it ready. Hope this helps.
Appreciate your quick response. Biometric & Medical done and passed. So I am hoping the next thing could be pcc or additional docs request. Voter card was issued in 1996 and age is incorrect. Does affidavit work in that case?

Aug 19, 2022
Hi All,

just frustrated at the process. Submitted the file on Nov 3 2021 and not a single acknowledge or a single update till now. Called them and they said we dont have your sponsorship file in our system. WTF.. they told no one has picked your file and no application number so thats why its not in our system.

they said people in Mississauga have not looked at your file. when i did F12 trick i saw name of the agent and still remember that id and name. when was the file update and all that stuff.

Any one in same boat and what can be done. they are not even answering my web forms.
I have submitted mine in sep 2021 and haven't heard anything yet and no file number yet.

CanEra

Star Member
Feb 8, 2012
Baroda,India
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/06/2013
IELTS Request
submitted w/ appli.
File Transfer...
26-10-2013
Med's Request
16-01-2014
Med's Done....
28-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2014
LANDED..........
Almost by June2014
I was trying to check the portal, and the status is showing 'Submitted' but the 'View' option is not inactive. Does anyone have a similar experience?