upfront
Passport Req..
08-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2017
LANDED..........
08-04-2017
Hello All,
How do we know that medical has been submitted to IRCC from panel physician?
Do we receive any email from IRCC or message in GC Key account and when?
Thank you.

nervousCat

Nov 8, 2014
Hi guys,

For my parents' sponsorship application, we just got medical exam requests and completed the exams. For the next steps, what will my parents need to prepare in terms of paperwork? They are planning a longish trip to visit us on travel visas. What paperwork should they get done in the home country before the trip? I know we'll need police clearance certificates, anything else?

Thanks in advance! Super helpful forum!

sshivam29

Star Member
Aug 9, 2019
Hi guys,

For my parents' sponsorship application, we just got medical exam requests and completed the exams. For the next steps, what will my parents need to prepare in terms of paperwork? They are planning a longish trip to visit us on travel visas. What paperwork should they get done in the home country before the trip? I know we'll need police clearance certificates, anything else?

Tell them to keep all the documents like Aadhaar, Voter Id, Birth/Marriage certificates etc with them. You never know what IRCC can ask even if u have provided everything earlier. Telling from experience: my parents are here with me and I got request to upload their Voter ID cards which we don't have access now :(

Ryanpre3

Star Member
Dec 20, 2021
Hi guys,

They may request voter and aadhaar card

nervousCat

Nov 8, 2014
Tell them to keep all the documents like Aadhaar, Voter Id, Birth/Marriage certificates etc with them. You never know what IRCC can ask even if u have provided everything earlier. Telling from experience: my parents are here with me and I got request to upload their Voter ID cards which we don't have access now :(
Thanks. But in terms of requesting documents from their local authority, nothing else beside police clearance certificates? We'll keep all the documents handy. It will just be hard to request additional documents from abroad.

memories

Star Member
Nov 4, 2019
Hi it happened to me . I got this reply by web form for my parents. But I sent another web form about 1.5 months later and they gave me temporary file number at that time. I received AOR as sponsor about a month ago and bio metrics request today for my dad .
did you ever tried them calling ?

sami85

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE > MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
AOR Received.
30-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with appilcation
Med's Request
14-12-2015
Med's Done....
19-12-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
Hi everyone, I submitted the application for my parents on Nov 28 last year. I received an email to submit additional documents in April. They gave me 30 days time to submit the additional documents and the status of the online application changed to 'Returned'. I provided the documents they requested within 30 days. The status changed to 'Submitted' after more than a month of the submission of the documents.

What is the next step now? How long it might take to process the application?

thebassi35

Oct 10, 2013
Surrey BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received NDVO - 17/06/2016
File Transfer...
started processing 26/08/2016
Med's Done....
march 25th-2016
Interview........
DM on 07/02/2017
Passport Req..
PPR on feb 23-2017
Hi All,

just frustrated at the process. Submitted the file on Nov 3 2021 and not a single acknowledge or a single update till now. Called them and they said we dont have your sponsorship file in our system. WTF.. they told no one has picked your file and no application number so thats why its not in our system.

they said people in Mississauga have not looked at your file. when i did F12 trick i saw name of the agent and still remember that id and name. when was the file update and all that stuff.

Any one in same boat and what can be done. they are not even answering my web forms.
Applied on nov 17. no single update yet

ziffyasif

Star Member
May 3, 2015
Ghaziabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2174 - Software Game Developer
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2017
Nomination.....
04-12-2016
I applied for my parents sponsorship in Nov 2021 and now if i check the application it shows the status as returned with some forms missing but does not allow me to upload or submit anything. I didnt get any email notification so not sure how long it has been in this status. I sent a query in web form but did not receive any response. Is there any number i can call?

Oct 14, 2021
Hey Guys!!

I have a couple of questions which I'm hoping will be answered here. Questions in red and email reference in green.

1) Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada - Communication to client/Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada - Communication auprès de la clientèle - CPCM / CTDM - PGP 2021 AOR Letter

Got an email recently with this subject line. Is this the AOR that everyone is receiving? The email was about an attachment. Opened the attachment and the details are below;

2) "This letter confirms that your Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class was received
by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) at the Case Processing Centre in
Mississauga on behalf of the following family member(s):
XXXXXXXXXX
Please note that the following documentation will be required for your sponsorship
application to determine whether you meet the minimum necessary income requirements to
sponsor a parent or grandparent. In order to minimize processing delays, if not already included
in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as possible:"

Is this something I need to worry about or are they just reminding about the form? I already submitted the form along with the application.

3) I previously received another email with a missing signature in a document, which I submitted in a couple of days. This was about a month ago. But, the portal still shows as returned and hasn't been updated since I sent the missing document. Does the portal reflect the current status of the application accurately?

4) The email I received recently, point 1, has a UCI and application number in the attachment, point 2. But, when I try to track the application using these numbers, nothing shows up. Am I doing something wrong? I tried the PA's info, Sponsor's info and representatives info and nothing worked. Tried linking as well and nothing shows up. Please help!!

Cheers!!