+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

vw@ut033

Jun 30, 2017
Hi

Can someone help me with how to upload the PCC and spouse death certificate into the online portal. I just registered and linked my mother PR application using GC Key today. I see click to view application status and once i click that i see - View submitted application or documents. When i click on it, it shows no documents are needed at this point. But i did receive an email on May 17th to submit my mothers PCC and spouse death certificate.

Should we wait for sometime to see all those options in the portal since i just linked my application like 30 minutes ago?

Thanks

harmankanneda

Apr 21, 2017
Hi,

I got letter today to submit passport to get stamping and COPR within 30 days for my parents who are both currently in India.
My situation is my mother(who’s is dependent in application) is coming to Canada in next 10 days but my father(who’s primary applicant) will be in India.
How can I get the COPR/PR done for my Mother when’s she’s in Canada later this month and father from India?
Do I need to send a web form enquiry for this situation and ask for a new letter for my mother?
Any help on this is highly appreciated!

rskhanna

Aug 1, 2019
Hey Guys!
I submitted my parent's application through an immigration agent on December 6th and haven't heard anything at all. Is this normal?

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021
Hi

Can someone help me with how to upload the PCC and spouse death certificate into the online portal. I just registered and linked my mother PR application using GC Key today. I see click to view application status and once i click that i see - View submitted application or documents. When i click on it, it shows no documents are needed at this point. But i did receive an email on May 17th to submit my mothers PCC and spouse death certificate.

Should we wait for sometime to see all those options in the portal since i just linked my application like 30 minutes ago?

Thanks
replied in

#5,745

CanSpo

Star Member
Apr 19, 2018
Hi,

I got letter today to submit passport to get stamping and COPR within 30 days for my parents who are both currently in India.
My situation is my mother(who’s is dependent in application) is coming to Canada in next 10 days but my father(who’s primary applicant) will be in India.
How can I get the COPR/PR done for my Mother when’s she’s in Canada later this month and father from India?
Do I need to send a web form enquiry for this situation and ask for a new letter for my mother?
Congratulations
Webform replies are very late I submitted Enquiry on April 25 got update on June 15

Reactions: Bimpsy_7

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021
Hi,

if it's impossible to change your mother's itinerary, your father should submit passport as instructed in PPR and also include a letter to explain the situation. Once your mother arrived you can raise a webform to change her residential address to inland. IRCC will make arrangements for her to land virtually, but only after your father has landed as PR. A note of caution as this process will cause delay, the wait can be months for whoever is going to land as dependant (dependants land after PA has landed).
Also could you provide your timeline? when did you submit your application?

Last edited:

parassachapara

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
I applied on 19th oct and got ghost update on 9th Feb. nothing after that. I cant even link it to GC yet.
But I found some interesting information today and might be useful for someone who wants to know a little bit about whats going on.
Following are the steps:
Open a chrome tab>press F12>you will see some pane opening up on the right>click Network in that pane>then click Fetch/Xhr
now go to https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/ then sign in and click view application
on the right click on "cases?phase" > then click Preview on in its right

you will see information similar to the image here (https://ibb.co/3BqHJn4).
As you can see in the image, I cant link to GC because the file has not been fully updated yet.

Hope it help :)
RIP to F12 trick :p

hassan905

May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July 2014
Nomination.....
25th Nov 2014(PER)
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Hi,

your timeline ?
Congrats

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hi,

That's really fast for 2021 PGP!!

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021
that's misleading... :(

It makes more sense for PGP 2020 to get PPR at this time.
yes. even for 2020 this is great speed so we are all hoping for the best. there is one in this group got portal email for virtual landing. According to the timeline s/he submitted in oct and resides in quebec. there's no news so far for outland PPR.

Reactions: YVR123

Bimpsy_7

Jun 7, 2021
Hi did you get sponsor approval yet or bio and medical request? I am just wondering if everyone changed back to 7 or only those who already have sponsor approval and was transferred to a different office?
I got sponsor approval and biometrics but no AOR. In the sponsor approval letter they mentioned that it has been transferred to Montreal office. Medical request is based on the pattern of the office working on the file so we don't have that yet