Oct 7, 2017
Submitted - 2021 Nov 23
Ghost email - 2022 Feb 24
Biometrics requested - 2022 Mar 28
Sponsor approval - 2022 Apr 4
Medical requested - 2022 Apr 25
Medical completed - 2022 May 25
PPC requested (for principal applicant) - 2022 June 7
Hi, I applied for my both parents on 16 Dec 21 . though I got correspondence from cic but what is sponser letter approval, could not understand. can u please post heading of that approval letter as I am confused in this matter. Regards

Apr 5, 2015
Did you check the sponsor’s email? sometimes email with attachment is sent to sponsor’s email. You can also call IRCC to find out whether attachment is sent to you.
I was in similar situations as mentioned above.
My application has been returned and I didn't receive any email about what documents they need?
I was keep on trying to call them and one of the agent said I will receive a email in one week. I have received that email yesterday and now i only have 3 days left to submit it because that letter has a date of May 15.

Reactions: mjani81

manpreet9

Mar 15, 2022
Can anybody help me out in the situation:yesterday i received an email that they require Imm5768 and also stated that“, if not already included in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as possible:”so does it means i do not have to send this form if i Already submitted it??

raraj87

Feb 15, 2015
Hi Everyone,

I really need some help. I completed the documents and sent it to IRCC for validation. The first time they sent out an email requesting for IMM 5406, I completed it and sent it back to IRCC.
After few months later they have requested again for IMM 5669 & IMM 5406.
So please let me know what I might be doing wrong. My father is deceased, I'm only submitting the application for my mom. My sister is not dependent on me or my mom.

Should both my mom and I should submit IMM 5669 ? I'm still not sure why they are sending back IMM 5406 .

Content of the email that I received from IRCC :

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on behalf of
xxxxxxxxx and family (if applicable). We are not able to process your application as it is incomplete.
After a preliminary review of your application, the following has been deemed required:

> Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM
5669) bearing an original signature. Please ensure that all questions under #4 a) through k) are answered and
you leave NO gaps in information. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/eIMM5669E.pdf
Note: There is a new version of the form IMM 5669 Schedule A- Background/Declaration available on IRCC’s
website that is meant to be completed electronically, validated and printed. Please ensure that you sign the
form by hand once it has been printed.

This must be received at this office by: 2022/07/03
> Additional Family Info IMM5406: A separate and newly completed Additional Family Information form
(IMM5406) bearing original signatures. Please ensure to complete section A, section B and section C as
applicable. Be sure to not leave any fields blank or incomplete.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.pdf
This must be received at this office by: 2022/07/03

Please help me.

GSinghP

Oct 30, 2015
Can anybody help me out in the situation:yesterday i received an email that they require Imm5768 and also stated that“, if not already included in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as possible:”so does it means i do not have to send this form if i Already submitted it??
Same here. I am going to submit the same form I uploaded in the original file via a webform.
They have asked to provide this info via a case specific enquiry form in the PDF they sent.

vd1234567

Jun 11, 2022
Hi all.... I am bit confused looking over these forums..... I already asked this question before about the odds of getting selected.... but it seems that almost all who post here got approved to bring their parents over..... is this true or it is biased since I only see people who post saying that they got approved? Can anyone please share their experience and how long and how many tries in reality it takes to sponsor the parents?

Last edited:

MridulSharma

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Quick question:
I got a notification to the linked account related to sponsorship of PR for my parents asking for additional documentation. I uploaded the documents required by IRCC through the linked account. After uploading the required documents, the website asks electronic signature. My question is - who should sign it. Is it Principal Applicant (in this case my Mother) *or* is it me ? I'm the one who linked the PGP application of my parents to my online IRCC id.

citizenshipcanada

Sep 1, 2011
Hi all.... I am bit confused looking over these forums..... I already asked this question before about the odds of getting selected.... but it seems that almost all who post here got approved to bring their parents over..... is this true or it is biased since I only see people who post saying that they got approved? Can anyone please share their experience and how long and how many tries in reality it takes to sponsor the parents?
IRCC sent 34500 invitations to apply expecting 30000 completed applications in total for 2021 in addition to the 2020 10000 applications at the time ,didnt see any records of how many applications they received versus accepted ( unless if someone have the stats )

Reactions: Bhaumik_Patel

YashviS

Jan 6, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-05-2016
AOR Received.
01-08-2016
File Transfer...
08-08-2016
Med's Done....
02-08-2016
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
just ignore new password advic. close window and open canada immi site and login gckey afresh. i also faced same problem many times but after opning afresh every thing solved
I am continuously trying to login to GC Key but its the same thing. I login and there is this password window and I click on 'continue to Canada Immi site' and then again login to GC key and the same window again. It's like cycle goes on and on.

I think I have to wait for few more days?