+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

GK1001

Oct 21, 2021
I applied for PGP PR application on 27th November 2021 and still havent received any AOR or medical request. The application still shows submitted status and F12 shows last updated date on 2nd Feb 2022 and status=7. I see people submitted after 27th Nov have started receiving AOR

• Sad
Reactions: Bhaumik_Patel

G32shaila

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
Received Medical request and done on 1st june. medical is done on 1st June. My PCC is ready. Can I submit the same or I have to wait for PCC request from IRCC

claradan

Jan 5, 2016
1) That's a bit strange. You may want to contact IRCC for this. I think both of them need PCC
2) You need to explain to IRCC that you do not have Hukou because your parents were born and lived in Hong Kong. Whoever handled the case may not know the difference and was just requesting document listed for applicants from "China". You can submit a letter of explination. If you have other relationship proof, you can submit that too. Back then, I only submitted my husband's birth certificate and we also provided affiliate and name changed documents because both of them changed their names since my husband was born. (that was for my MIL's application)
3) Double check your IMM 0008 etc and make sure the addresses are correct. You may be able to update/correct their addresses using web form. (I don't know the detail steps)

Good luck.
Thank you very much!
I have posted a web form asking about my situation. I did clarify that their address should be the one in HK.
Appreciate your help!

jentol0910

Sep 23, 2021
Is gc key online account currently down right now? ive been trying to log in since yesterday but it keeps on bringing me on the main page. Thanks for the response.

Apr 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11, 2015
AOR Received.
February 2, 2016 (AOR 1) AOR2 May 12, 2016
File Transfer...
February 16, 2016 (Feb 22nd File received in Manila Visa Office)
Med's Done....
December 7, 2015
Passport Req..
September 22, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
October 3, 2016
LANDED..........
October 23, 2016
Submitted - 2021 Nov 23
Ghost email - 2022 Feb 24
Biometrics requested - 2022 Mar 28
Sponsor approval - 2022 Apr 4
Medical requested - 2022 Apr 25
Medical completed - 2022 May 25
PPC requested (for principal applicant) - 2022 June 7
Which visa office it was forwarded?

Reactions: kuldip25

bkbbh

Star Member
Oct 7, 2017
Hello all,
I received my UCI today but I am not able to create account on online account tracker link, is it too soon? For GC Key I am not able to see anything in it, when I log in it simply says that you can either change the password, or userID and nothing else. Can anyone please share me the link where I can see the status of my application.

Back story: Today I received a request to submit my marriage certificate which I obviously submitted earlier and after few minutes I received another email stating that they found the certificate so disregard the email. So I found the UCI number on the pdf they sent me for mrrg certificate.

Thank you
just ignore new password advic. close window and open canada immi site and login gckey afresh. i also faced same problem many times but after opning afresh every thing solved

Reactions: YashviS

jel

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
I resubmitted on April 25th IMM5406 via email. No auto reply at all and I did not heard back anything since then. No update on F12 also. Hope they've received the documents.
Hi! Just an update. I submitted additional docs thru email and webform on June 6. Email no reply. Webform Autoreply the next day. I checked my application on June 10 thru GCKEY and it says now We have received your additional docs. Before it says, we need additional docs.

kuldip25

Mar 23, 2021
Hello Guys,

I am loading the PCC docs and Proof of Relation ship docs on CIC GC account but on loading its asking me the expiry date of PCC and other docs, what will be expiry date? Can someone please help on this one

Thanks in Advance
I hv mentioned one year as expiry date of pcc and document no. I hv written as psk file no.. It is based on question and answer on the website of ircc.

mjani81

Star Member
Apr 25, 2022
Hello , I applied for parent sponsorship in Dec and receive email in Feb stating my application is returned due incomplete information IMM 5406. To send a complete form via email or mail. I returned the form via email but have not received any confirmation. The PR application status on portal still shows return . Has anyone had application return . And did they have to do any additional step after emailing the documents back . Or did they get an update
Hello,

I am with similar case as you mentioned above. Have you received any update ? Please reply back

mjani81

Star Member
Apr 25, 2022
Hello, just doing a follow up on your questions. Were you able to submit IMM5406 even when they didn’t request for you to re-submit? I have a similar problem as well. I saw on PR portal “returned” and IMM5406 incomplete. I did not get an attachment letter on what they really want.
Hello Chintan,
I am in similar position like you. Have you hear anything after ? What have you tried. Please reply

mjani81

Star Member
Apr 25, 2022
Hi everyone,
I got my online application returned and received an email stating that IMM5406 is incomplete or missing. The letter is so generic and frankyl i don't know what's missing , i believe that the forms have been filled proprerly.

I read that lotof members got the same email and their application returned, I'm wondering if it's a bug in their system!
Very hard to talk to IRCC to get further explanation... I'm lost
Hello
Any update after this ? My application status showing returned due to IMM 5406 incomplete? What to do after this ? Is there still chances for VISA? Please reply

mjani81

Star Member
Apr 25, 2022
Hi, has anyone experienced same situation as me? I submitted my parents sponsorship application on December 4th, 2021 and I didn’t hear back from IRCC until yesterday May 30th, 2022. I saw an email saying ‘my application has been updated’ I logged into the PR portal and status says ‘returned’ IMM5604 says ‘Incomplete’ I didn’t get an attachment or letter saying I should send any documents or complete the missing form. I have seen on this profile that they usually send a letter requesting some documents. Can anyone please advice on what to do? Thanks
Hello
I am in similar situation. What shall I do now ? Please reply