+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

Son gill

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
If they are married, you cannot only sponsor one of your parents.
So i will need to withdraw for both of them..do i just send an email to IRCC and ask for withdrawal?will I need to provide them a reason?Also will it effect if i am sponsoring them in future for PR?plz reply..thnx

YashviS

Jan 6, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-05-2016
AOR Received.
01-08-2016
File Transfer...
08-08-2016
Med's Done....
02-08-2016
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
Similar here.
I received the sponsor approval letter stating that
"Please note that the following documentation is required for your sponsored family members. If not already included in your application, please obtain and submit it as soon as possible: " then there was a whole list of all documents needed for the process including biometrics, medical and PCC etc.
I already received the biometrics and medical request email a week ago, so I will just prepare PCC and submit it through the web form.
I still wasn't able to link the file to the GC account.
I also received the same email but without medical and PCC request. They only asked for Financial Evaluation form which I submitted earlier. I haven't received any medical or biometric requests yet/

YashviS

Jan 6, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-05-2016
AOR Received.
01-08-2016
File Transfer...
08-08-2016
Med's Done....
02-08-2016
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
Hello All, I just received an email form IRCC.Here it is
This letter confirms that your Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class was received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) at the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga on behalf of the following family member(s): XXX (MY DAD'S NAME )
Please note that the following documentation will be required for your sponsorship application to determine whether you meet the minimum necessary income requirements to sponsor a parent or grandparent. In order to minimize processing delays, if not already included in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as possible:
 A completed and signed authorization form – IMM 5768 - Financial Evaluation for Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship providing your Social Insurance Number.

Here is my question,

1) When I submit my application, form IMM5768 has included. Why IRCC request to resubmit? Should I resubmit again to IRCC?
2) in the email, why only show my father's name, not include my mom's name?
3) is this email and its attachment as AOR of my application? I use f12 trick. It shows file updated later May, and it shows id:10 complete.

I submit all my application on December 6th, 2021.

Look forward to hear any suggestions.
I received the exact same email today. I am also wondering should I resubmit it as I have obviously submitted it earlier.
Did you resubmit?

Jasmeet0101

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
Hello Guys,

I am loading the PCC docs and Proof of Relation ship docs on CIC GC account but on loading its asking me the expiry date of PCC and other docs, what will be expiry date? Can someone please help on this one

Thanks in Advance

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
Hello Guys,

I am loading the PCC docs and Proof of Relation ship docs on CIC GC account but on loading its asking me the expiry date of PCC and other docs, what will be expiry date? Can someone please help on this one

Thanks in Advance
There was no expiry date on PCC. I just put one year from the date of issue and submitted through IRCC portal.

ndhindsa

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
I applied in early October too, didn’t get any updates until now. they emailed me to submit current version of 5476 ( because we submitted in October,new version of form was released in November). For your application, even status is 7, have you checked that how many documents have been reviewed and updated? If he/she started to review, there is a hope to receive updates soon
Some forms show "completed:true" and last udpated on 20 April. but nothing after that. is your agent "a**.o***z@cic.gc.ca?

carling

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
Update:

Applied December 6 and got an email today as AOR with a file number starting with F.....Glad to see some movement. Any one with experience of receiving AOR any idea on time frame for PCC, biometrics etc.?

Thanks.

Reactions: canada.msn

carling

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
I received the exact same email today. I am also wondering should I resubmit it as I have obviously submitted it earlier.
Did you resubmit?

Hi guys, I received similar letter today... It is AOR indeed with application number starting with F.

In regards to paperwork requested- It SAYS submit if not already submitted, if you included that already with application, no need to re-submit it again...

Reactions: YashviS

Jack672

Jun 9, 2022
Did you resubmit?
I called immigration lawyer this month. He told me that it is more like a group reminder email. IRCC send to many people, and it is not target to specific person. If you already submit, no need to do it again.

Reactions: YashviS

Jack672

Jun 9, 2022
I received what looks like an AOR today, with some stuff about IMM 5786 or Option C to be sent if not done before (I had sent it with my application, so nothing to do I guess). Nothing on the medical, PCC or biometric front.
I called immigration lawyer this month. He told me that it is more like a group reminder email. IRCC send to many people, and it is not target to specific person. If you already submit, no need to do it again. Also, AOR only show main applicant's name

quujaz

Star Member
Feb 15, 2017
Hi everyone! I'm trying to view my application today but the "View application" button is greyed out. any idea of what could be the reason?