+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

Sonam1234

Feb 13, 2022
Hello
I submitted my parents application on 25th November. I still haven’t received any update.
What should I do?
Is anyone still waiting for acknowledgment.

Kanada123

Aug 19, 2013
App File Nov 11, 2021
Request for Additonal Document: Feb 11, 2022
Sponsor approval - May 16, 2022 (Saying Application forwarded to Vancouver Immigration Office)

I lived in Ottawa, however, my application was forwarded to Vancouver. Does anyone have the same status? What would be the next step I would expect?

Reactions: kuldip25

memories

Star Member
Nov 4, 2019
HI All,

Any one in similar situation.

File submitted on 3 Nov 2021. No response yet. F12 trick shows for few documents "is completed: true" but file updated on 1 jan 2022. Documents updated date is in different dates in April 2022. still cant understand that is agent looking at one document today and then comes back to look at other document after 1 week and then again come back to see another document after another 1 week. why cant he agent look at all document on same day.

I also raised web form and its been more then 1 month and i have not heard anything back from them. Can some one please provide IRCC contact number and the option thats need to be pressed in order to reach to agent ?

when i called the first thing they ask is UCI number not sure if that should be of Sponser or Principal applicant.

any help appriciated. Just getting anxious as no update at all from IRCC and i read that files submitted after me also have got some sort of update.

My agent name is something like mo**.se**@cic.gc.ca . Any one has same agent

status of file is still submitted with code 7.

memories

Star Member
Nov 4, 2019
I applied online on Nov 25. I did not receive any email till now. I hope they didn't just loose the application file . Also I am not getting anything when trying to check the application status via the below link:

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?app=ecas&lang=en

Is that because they haven't started processing the file ? Being worried now, its more that 6 months in a row of absolute silence.

Is there any way we can enquire about the situation?
Hi ,

I am also in same boat. applied on Nov 3 and no response at all . whose your agent with that F12 trick ? and do you see any update to any off your documents ? when was the last time your file updated ?

Also to check the status what parameters are you using? UCI number of sponsor or principal applicant ?

YashviS

Jan 6, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-05-2016
AOR Received.
01-08-2016
File Transfer...
08-08-2016
Med's Done....
02-08-2016
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
I applied on Nov 25 and haven't heard anything until now. I am tensed and stressed now as it has been 7 months now and no update.

Can i reach them for update ? can anyone pls share email or webform link if handy? Thank you

sunny4u4270

Jul 3, 2017
Hi ,

I am also in same boat. applied on Nov 3 and no response at all . whose your agent with that F12 trick ? and do you see any update to any off your documents ? when was the last time your file updated ?

Also to check the status what parameters are you using? UCI number of sponsor or principal applicant ?
Please find my responses below:
whose your agent with that F12 trick ? -- whats an F12 ? have no idea on this . Please suggest
and do you see any update to any off your documents ?: I can just see the PR application being submitted and grayed out, no option to select and check for individual documents
when was the last time your file updated ?-- After filing confirmation on 25th Nov , never received any email.

wvo2017

Nov 6, 2017
Got the request for details of government employment (imm0149e). The request is from Mississauga office and should be responded in 30 days. We had provided the detailed resume during the application and we didn’t have sensitive government positions. Anyone else that has received the request?

Last edited:

Lidwinad

Mar 21, 2021
App File Nov 11, 2021
Sponsor approval - May 16, 2022 (Saying Application forwarded to Vancouver Immigration Office)

I lived in Ottawa, however, my application was forwarded to Vancouver. Does anyone have the same status? What would be the next step I would expect?
Principal applicant has applied from whic country.

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021
App File Nov 11, 2021

nothing to worry. everything is online now and they are distributing workload. They can transfer the file again and ask you to confirm PA residential address anytime down the road. doesn't matter where you or PA currently live, as long as you provide the correct info. it's all part of the process.

sraboni5

Star Member
Jun 6, 2016
Hi, does anyone know getting medical request means other background checks are completed? what will be next step after medical?

RRBP

Feb 3, 2022
hi Folks,

question about documents on F12 trick,

when we open documents , we see they listed till 24 documents there. so is that all should be checked?
I do not remember we submitted that much documents or they are something else that IRCC is aware of?
I see only 5 of them there on my F12

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Got the request for details of government employment (imm0149e). The request is from Mississauga office and should be responded in 30 days. We had provided the detailed resume during the application and we didn’t have sensitive government positions. Anyone else that has received the request?
It's doesn't need to be "sensitive" government positions. Just fill in the form with whatever information you have (your parents have). Some public jobs are considered government employement but you may not think it is. (e.g. teacher at pulic school, worker at government owned/co-owned cooperation)