+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

ghostk

Star Member
May 1, 2022
Also include your siblings even though they are over 22 and will not accompany your parents. Don’t include your kids.
Thanks. I have a younger sibling - dependent included in the application and no kids. I try with 5 - mom, dad, sister, me(sponsor) and co-signer.
I try linking every week, I guess I’ll have to wait, just wanted to confirm if I’m putting in the right information.

wvo2017

Nov 6, 2017
Thanks. I have a younger sibling - dependent included in the application and no kids. I try with 5 - mom, dad, sister, me(sponsor) and co-signer.
I try linking every week, I guess I’ll have to wait, just wanted to confirm if I’m putting in the right information.
The number seems to be right. But you can try other numbers like 4 in case ircc has done a mistake

Reactions: ghostk and YVR123

jel

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
Received Sponsor approval May 18, 2022, can some please advise how soon we can expect medicals next from Sponsor approval? or what the sequence of events are

App File Dec 6, 2021
AOR - May 12, 2022
Sponsor approval - May 18, 2022
Did you resubmit 5768 form after AOR?

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
Update: Received a request letter for PCC today (which I already have ready to submit). Along with Principal Applicant and dependents Police Certificate, they also asked for proof of relationship with sponsor which I don't understand why they are asking again. I did submit Birth Certificate of sponsor (my wife) with the application along with an affidavit to support name mismatch of my wife's father name spelled incorrectly on her birth certificate and his document. Can someone please share if anyone was asked to submit these documents? What documents do you guys suggest I should submit?

Sponsor's name:
> Proof of Relationship: Document proving your relationship with your inviter/family member As proof of relationship to the principal applicant, please provide your voter ID card, Aadhaar card and old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate). NOTE: Affidavits are not acceptable as proof of relationship.

Thanks ahead and appreciate your inputs.

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
Update: Received a request letter for PCC today (which I already have ready to submit). Along with Principal Applicant and dependents Police Certificate, they also asked for proof of relationship with sponsor which I don't understand why they are asking again. I did submit Birth Certificate of sponsor (my wife) with the application along with an affidavit to support name mismatch of my wife's father name spelled incorrectly on her birth certificate and his document. Can someone please share if anyone was asked to submit these documents? What documents do you guys suggest I should submit?

Sponsor's name:
> Proof of Relationship: Document proving your relationship with your inviter/family member As proof of relationship to the principal applicant, please provide your voter ID card, Aadhaar card and old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate). NOTE: Affidavits are not acceptable as proof of relationship.

I am confused about providing our voter ID card or adhaar card. We are Canadian citizens then should we provide these Indian proofs to show relationship with parents? I have already attached 10th, 12th and convocation certificate along with my birth certificate. my parents have put their aadhaar card , pan card and also affidavits (notorized) for name discrepancies in all these documents. Is this enough or I should get my pan card and aadhaar card ready to be submitted when asked for?

Last edited:

shahvishal679

Star Member
Aug 19, 2018
Hi Everyone just received an email from IRCC that my IMM 5768 Income verification form is incomplete. I am pretty sure I did everything correct. My parents file is currently showing returned. Does IRCC tell you what is the mistake? If not how do i figure out if what is wrong/missing. I submitted my file on November 26th.

MridulSharma

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014

Sponsor's name:

I am confused about providing our voter ID card or adhaar card. We are Canadian citizens then should we provide these Indian proofs to show relationship with parents? I have already attached 10th, 12th and convocation certificate along with my birth certificate. my parents have put their aadhaar card , pan card and also affidavits (notorized) for name discrepancies in all these documents. Is this enough or I should get my pan card and aadhaar card ready to be submitted when asked for?
I'm in the same boat. I do NOT have a birth certificate at all. When I applied for PR 12 yrs back, since I don't have a birth certificate I took an affidavit in Canada along with my SSC certificate that has Father's name. It worked.

When I applied for PGP, I did the same thing I did for PR - provided affidavit and SSC certificate. I got an email from IRCC today as quoted by @canada.msn

Now the issue I have is - for my PGP application, my Mother is the principal applicant and Father is a dependant. Now IRCC is asking to prove my relationship to the "Principal Applicant" and that the affidavit will *NOT* work. My Mother's (Principal applicant) name will not be in my SSC certificate nor in my Aadhaar. They have only my Father's (Dependant) name. Any idea how to go about it ?

Legally we cannot use VoterId card and I do not have it either. Aadhaar I do have it - because I took it when I was Indian citizen.

kuldip25

Mar 23, 2021

Sponsor's name:

Yes. We also received same letter from Mississauga office.

Reactions: sureshcoim

kuldip25

Mar 23, 2021
Hv you received any communication after submission of these documents. When you submitted these documents?

deepharman

Star Member
Nov 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2012
Doc's Request.
07-03-2013
Nomination.....
29-10-2012
AOR Received.
06-01-2013
File Transfer...
16-05-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2013
Med's Done....
17-01-2013
Passport Req..
21-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
27-08-2013
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
Do you know which phone number that i can call IRCC for my application? It has been 7 months now, I didn't receive any update.

Thank you
@sexychill Let me know please if calling them helps anyway.

Thank you

citizenshipcanada

Sep 1, 2011
Hi Everyone just received an email from IRCC that my IMM 5768 Income verification form is incomplete. I am pretty sure I did everything correct. My parents file is currently showing returned. Does IRCC tell you what is the mistake? If not how do i figure out if what is wrong/missing. I submitted my file on November 26th.
this is a common mistake between a lot of people filling the family information and financial information ,most will do a mistake in the first page ,so question 3(A) should be the same like box 3 on form 0008 check this first ,previous undertaking is next questions and the second page is related to what was defined on the first one and going over the financial requirements ,trying to say if you missed something in the first page different to what you announced on Form 0008 it will be automatically rejected

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
Hv you received any communication after submission of these documents. When you submitted these documents?
I submitted on Dec 3, 2021. So far I as sponsor have not received any correspondence from ircc. Buy my father received medical and biometrics request in his mailbox. This is the only correspondence received.

Son gill

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Hello everyone...i received an email to provide police clearance for my parents from all countries where they stayed for more than six months since they were 18...my mother was in canada for supervisa and she stayed here for 1.5 years...do i need to provide police clearence from canada as well?