Category........
FAM
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-11-2021
AOR Received.
19-04-2018
hi, yes we have same agent.my status is completed on Apr 28th as well. no I could not see UCI number there. but my parents already have theirs as they have visa visitor.
Can you please share what did you use to link your application to GC Key? Did you use UCI/Passport details/Place of birth? What did you put as number of family members involved?

ScarletSails

Dec 3, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I tried. Its giving me errors. Definitely doing something wrong.
“The number of people included in the application” is the tricky one. Do not count your kids. Make sure you count all siblings even though they are over 22 and will not accompany your parents. Also count yourself and your cosigner.

ScarletSails

Dec 3, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can you please share what did you use to link your application to GC Key? Did you use UCI/Passport details/Place of birth? What did you put as number of family members involved?
“The number of people included in the application” is the tricky one. Do not count your kids. Make sure you count all siblings even though they are over 22 and will not accompany your parents. Also count yourself and your cosigner.

Reactions: Bhaumik_Patel

Bhaumik_Patel

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hamilton, ON
Category........
FAM
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-11-2021
AOR Received.
19-04-2018
Thanks Bilal, I'll give it another try.

ammy

Star Member
Aug 24, 2012
Jalandhar ( Punjab )
Visa Office......
Canadian Consulate Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2012
IELTS Request
7 band
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2012
LANDED..........
29-12-2012
Hello ,I'm writing here, if maybe someone went through a similar situation ,or has an answer to my questions...:)

I applied for sponsorship my parents. After 2 and a half years of waiting, delays, medical tests done twice (because they expire after 1 year ), they finally received COPR ( yupee !! ) so the final decision of the authorities was positive.
Unfortunately, the joy did not last long:confused:
Because,
When I applied for my parents sponsorship (2 and half years ago) I was domiciled in a canadian province other than Quebec, and in the meantime I moved to Quebec.
Due to this fact, at the last moment my parents' COPR was canceled , and I was asked for some new documents .
I said ok, there is another formality to do,but as long as the parents are already qualified , it should not take to long for a new COPR to print.
But it was not like that, since then (almost half a yearo_O ) I have only received emails with apologies for the delay or in which I am told that my file is in progress.
-Knowing that Quebec has its own immigration rules, do you think there's any chance we'll get my parents' COPR back??
-OR will they treat my case as if I were a new applicant resuming the process from the beginning??

Thank you.
I sent you DM. Let's chat there

RRBP

Feb 3, 2022
Hi all,

Here is our timeline:

-Nov-7-2021 submited.
-Apri-29-2022 return for incomplete documents.
-April-30-2022 re-sent new documents.
-May-6-2022 case status id change to 10 (complete).
-May-17-2022 was able to linke the application (yay) BC is in process

Should i be getting the policy ceritifcates?

Thanks!
hi,

When you check your gckey status, under '' detail about your application status'' 3rd line where it says " Review for additional document" what they write?

for me it said "
  • We need additional documents to process your application. We will send you a letter or email with details."
even I already sent incomplete forms they asked for, still like above. what about your?

ehn193kq

Dec 12, 2018
hi,

When you check your gckey status, under '' detail about your application status'' 3rd line where it says " Review for additional document" what they write?

for me it said "
  • We need additional documents to process your application. We will send you a letter or email with details."
even I already sent incomplete forms they asked for, still like above. what about your?
"We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you"

RRBP

Feb 3, 2022
"We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you"
thanks, so then your gckey was updated after you resubmitted those documents. do you know how long it took for you to see your above sentence there?

ghostk

Star Member
May 1, 2022
Does anyone know, at what point in the process the file is transferred to a processing centre? I assume it will be after Sponsorship Eligibility/Approval letter. For the people who say my file has been transferred - do you receive a separate email stating the fact or is it written in the signature section of SA letter or something…