+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

kuldip25

Mar 23, 2021
Hi, i have same situation. I am not able to trace 5th 8th grade marksheets since 5th was done in 1998. Not sure what to do as even the school is not able to track since nothing was computerized at that time.
Same here. 5th was done in 1995 here.
Approached school, they told record is quite old and unable to give proper reply

rosticraphel

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2014
Doc's Request.
03-11-2014
AOR Received.
30-04-2014
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-12-2015
Reactions: Bhaumik_Patel

kuldip25

Mar 23, 2021
I also received the request to provide proof between sponsor and applicant. In my letter mentions education certificate, passport,or birth certificate or any document that can proove the relationship.
I submit 10th,12th certificat, indian passport, PAN Card, and some other education certificate
Thanks
When did you submit?
I am also submitting the same documents.

Kiwi Indian

Dec 10, 2018
Hi guys, For anyone who emailed information requested, how long did it take to get the status changed from returned to submitted on the portal?

ghostk

Star Member
May 1, 2022
Hi, I received this email today. Does anyone know what does this mean? I didn’t try to contact them, not sure why they said - we have received your inquiry. Is this the ghost email? F12 status is submitted with 5 documents updated to completed on April 25.

Dear Client,

This refers to your application to sponsor your parent(s) or grandparent(s) under the Family Class.

We have received your inquiry. We appreciate your patience and you may refer to the following link for further information:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/family-sponsorship/sponsor-parents-grandparents/apply.html

Do not reply to this email. You will not receive a response.

Heli darji

Apr 29, 2019
Hi, I received this email today. Does anyone know what does this mean? I didn’t try to contact them, not sure why they said - we have received your inquiry. Is this the ghost email? F12 status is submitted with 5 documents updated to completed on April 25.

Dear Client,

This refers to your application to sponsor your parent(s) or grandparent(s) under the Family Class.

We have received your inquiry. We appreciate your patience and you may refer to the following link for further information:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/family-sponsorship/sponsor-parents-grandparents/apply.html

Do not reply to this email. You will not receive a response.
No this is not ghost email. In ghost email it mention that your permanent residence application status has been updated on on your IRCC permanent residence portal account. But when you go to account nothing change.

Reactions: ghostk