NA
Nomination.....
PER: 14-10-2014 (dd-mm-yyyy)
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with the application
File Transfer...
Started Processing: 10-12-2014 (dd-mm-yyyy)
Med's Request
Med and RPRF request: 16-12-2014 (dd-mm-yyyy)
Med's Done....
26-12-2014 (dd-mm-yyyy)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-02-2015 (received my passport back on 23-03-2014)
Hello all,

I submitted my PGP application on 2021/12/06 and when i login to the portal i just see status as "Submitted" and the View button is greyed out. Is it just me who is waiting without any further update after submitting the application? Just curious if it could be because there is some issue with the application? If that is the case should i not be getting a notification of what could be the issue or if the application is rejected?

Thank you in advance

carling

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
Hello all,

I submitted my PGP application on 2021/12/06 and when i login to the portal i just see status as "Submitted" and the View button is greyed out. Is it just me who is waiting without any further update after submitting the application? Just curious if it could be because there is some issue with the application? If that is the case should i not be getting a notification of what could be the issue or if the application is rejected?

Thank you in advance
I submitted my PGP application on December 6 also; mine is same "submitted" and view button is greyed out. You are not alone! I have had no communication from IRCC.

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021
Received medical request for my parents yesterday. I called the authorized medical centres in Mumbai but the earliest date available le is 7th June. They also said after the test on this date, they need another 25 days to upload results. So do we need to inform ircc about this? Also do we need to inform ircc once we complete biometrics and the medical tests from our end? Because those centres might take more than 30 days to send results which may affect our application and we don’t want that to happen. Please advise. TIA.
once the medical is done, your parents will have each one an infosheet. you can upload that by webform.
if June 7th is already beyond 30days, better send your appointment letter now by webform.

Reactions: MDM23

da_pr_a

May 6, 2022
Normally, when you sent documents via email you receive automated messages. That's only confirmation. Then you don't have to do anything.

PR PORTAL will be updated from Returned to Submitted in 1 to 2 months. That was in my case.
Thanks for reply. I have not received automated messages, thats why I am worried. I will wait for status update on PR Portal.

wvo2017

Nov 6, 2017
Received the medical request. The date is May 10. I have not received any email. My email in the gckey profile was not right and did not receive any email from ircc as well.

Status using f12 is still completed and the last update is April 12 ( no change)

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
Hello all,

Thank you in advance
I submitted the application on November 26th and still nothing has been updated. I'm starting to get really concerned as it will soon hit the 6 month mark.

sureshcoim

Nov 20, 2017
Received the medical request. The date is May 10. I have not received any email. My email in the gckey profile was not right and did not receive any email from ircc as well.

Status using f12 is still completed and the last update is April 12 ( no change)
Were you able to link to GCKey without additional document request or AOR?

wvo2017

Nov 6, 2017
The strange thing is that I have not received any email from ircc. If i had not linked through gckey I wouldn’t know about the medical request. Does anyone else have the same experience?

bbkk

May 12, 2022
Hi there. Please help me out. On May 11th, I got an email says the status of my parents sponsorship application got updated on portal, then I logged into my portal which says the IM0008 is incomplete and representative form is incomplete. The status shows returned. Meanwhile I didn’t receive any email that indicates me how to resubmit the these two forms. Right now I am trying to find out what mistake I have on my Im0008, but when I opened up IM0008 on portal it only allows me to view first few pages. From the “education” page I couldn’t view it because the continue button on the right bottom becomes grey color, however I can view first few pages. What should I do now? Is it a technical problem? Please help me out. Do I get the whole package returned or closed?