+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

wvo2017

Nov 6, 2017
I have been able to link through gckey on May 1 but still the application is not found in ecas status. How long does it take to see the ecas status?

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
Received medical request for parents today. Do we only need the following documents?
1. The attached Medical Report form (IMM1017E)
2. Identification, including your passport if one is available. Proof of identity must include at least one government-issued document with photograph and signature, such as a passport
3. Eye glasses or contact lenses, if worn.
4. 4 recent photographs.

But it doesn’t say the size of photographs. Should the photographs be passport size?

please add anything that I am missing. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: wvo2017

wvo2017

Nov 6, 2017
Received medical request for parents today. Do we only need the following documents?
2. Identification, including your passport if one is available. Proof of identity must include at least one government-issued document with photograph and signature, such as a passport
4. 4 recent photographs.

But it doesn’t say the size of photographs. Should the photographs be passport size?

Congrats. My status using F12 trick was updated in April 12 to completed and was able to link through gckey on May 1 but no medical request yet.

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021
4. 4 recent photographs.

you need 1,2,3. confirm with panel doctor if they use emedical and take patient's photo on site. If not you need to bring photos.
side note i think most panel doctors use emedicals today.

Reactions: MDM23

kirantejoday

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
Nomination.....
File Transfer...
26-02-2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
30.03.2015 And 3 rd line update on 08.04.2015
Passport Req..
28.05.2015 and DM on also 28.05.2015
VISA ISSUED...
passport submitted on 3 June and received on 13 June
LANDED..........
Landed in Canada OCT 2015
Nov-15-2021 submitted
April -13-return for incomplete documents
April 22 re-sent new doc , did not get any notification and no change in status
April 28 re-sent again new doc, did not get any notification and no change in status
Not sure whether cic received the doc or not.
Is there a way to find whether cic received the the docs or not ?

Thanks
Normally, when you sent documents via email you receive automated messages. That's only confirmation. Then you don't have to do anything.

PR PORTAL will be updated from Returned to Submitted in 1 to 2 months. That was in my case.

kirantejoday

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
Nomination.....
File Transfer...
26-02-2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
30.03.2015 And 3 rd line update on 08.04.2015
Passport Req..
28.05.2015 and DM on also 28.05.2015
VISA ISSUED...
passport submitted on 3 June and received on 13 June
LANDED..........
Landed in Canada OCT 2015
I received the biometrics for my parents today. If - eternalflame2078- from the tracker sheet @ https://immitrackerpro.com/ca/pgp, if anyone wants to know the timeline.
I have a doubt.
We just need to take a print out of the biometrics letter and passport per applicant. Anything else? If someone is from Mumbai and has already done this then please comment. It’ll be very helpful. Thank you
Also appointment confirmation letter.

Reactions: MDM23

NJACOB

May 11, 2022
I received the email to submit IMM5406 as it showed incomplete. Buy in PR PORTAL, I found that the last part consent and declaration also showed incomplete. Please help! How can I submit consent and declaration? There is no way to submit through PR portal . In the email, there is no information related to this. Thanks in advance.
I have the same issue. Did you find the answer?

Mojojo

Apr 13, 2019
Normally, when you sent documents via email you receive automated messages. That's only confirmation. Then you don't have to do anything.

PR PORTAL will be updated from Returned to Submitted in 1 to 2 months. That was in my case.
Hey all two questions!!
1) They requested my 5406! How do i look at old one to find my mistake????

2) Also to add more sheets in 5406 sibling sections, do i need another form or just blank sheet of paper works.
Pretty please!! Help :)

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
Received medical request for my parents yesterday. I called the authorized medical centres in Mumbai but the earliest date available le is 7th June. They also said after the test on this date, they need another 25 days to upload results. So do we need to inform ircc about this? Also do we need to inform ircc once we complete biometrics and the medical tests from our end? Because those centres might take more than 30 days to send results which may affect our application and we don’t want that to happen. Please advise. TIA.

memories

Star Member
Nov 4, 2019
HI All,

I raised the Web form and its been some time now. i did not hear any response back from IRCC. is that normal or do they reply to the webform request sent ? The web form was raise to tell them when initially interest to sponser was filled I lived at different address and when i got invitation i moved to different address. so in all the document i have my new address.

I submitted file on 3 Nov 2021. and not a single update yet.

I tired call helpline but did not get connected to the agent. also as i dont have application number i am not sure if agent will be able to find my web form or not

Lilian_sh

Feb 28, 2022
What number did you call? I've been trying to call them but it only goes to auto replies. I want to talk to an agent.
Thanks for the reply. I tried this umber many times but I haven't been able to speak to an agent. It says to speak to an agent press zero, and as soon as I press zero the call ends!!!
What extention did you try? Or what call option did you choose?

Heli darji

Apr 29, 2019
HI All,

I raised the Web form and its been some time now. i did not hear any response back from IRCC. is that normal or do they reply to the webform request sent ? The web form was raise to tell them when initially interest to sponser was filled I lived at different address and when i got invitation i moved to different address. so in all the document i have my new address.

I submitted file on 3 Nov 2021. and not a single update yet.

I tired call helpline but did not get connected to the agent. also as i dont have application number i am not sure if agent will be able to find my web form or not
For my one of the request I raisedthe web form on March 23 and yesterday I got reply email from IRCC. So I guess it's take atleast month or two.