+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

Newbie17

Mar 19, 2018
I submitted my parents file on Oct 14. No comment received yet. Almost 7 months completed. Anyone else still waiting for response around same timeframe? Thank you

CanSpo

Star Member
Apr 19, 2018
I submitted my parents file on Oct 14. No comment received yet. Almost 7 months completed. Anyone else still waiting for response around same timeframe? Thank you
Same date of submission got sponsor approval 3 days back. Must be in queue. Best of luck.

Reactions: kuldip25

Aqsamunir

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
03-12-14
Med's Done....
08-9-15, upfront
Interview........
AIP/DM: 11-02-16
LANDED..........
29-03-2016
Yesterday, My wife received the same email letter to clarify/submit document for the sponsor’s given name issue. This case is different. When she submitted the interest form in 2020, the checkbox (don’t have a first name) was inadvertently checked in the interest form by mistake. We realized this after we received the invitation letter. Because only the last name is printed in the invitation letter. Actually, she has both given/first name and last name legally. Therefore, we submitted an explanation letter along with the copy of the same status in Canada document. We thought the explanation letter would solve the issue. Now, she got the letter for the same issue. I don’t know whether CIC has read the previous explanation letter or not?

We don’t know what to do now? Any help Thanks
I asked my local MP to enquire from CIC (to know what exactly IRCC needs).. l am still waiting for the response. You too better seek help from your MP..

nourmandy2

May 11, 2019
Today I received email from IRCC requesting birth certificate to prove the relationship with the applicant. I already submitted it with the application before and I am not sure what is wrong with it .is any one face this problem,? Thanks

Franko72

Jan 31, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I have the same officer. File was updated on 4/28 according to F12. Status updated to "Completed", still can't link it to GCKey.
Hello, I've done the F12, but what should I see there? I just see an email, but nothing else.

nourmandy2

May 11, 2019
Hi folks, I have submitted my birth certificate with the application, and it is shown under F12 it is completed. Today I received letter asking me to submit the birth certificate to prove the relationship between me and mom ,do you think it is glitch or something wrong with certificate, and if something is not clear on the certificate how they ask me to submit it again?

RRBP

Feb 3, 2022
Hi folks, I have submitted my birth certificate with the application, and it is shown under F12 it is completed. Today I received letter asking me to submit the birth certificate to prove the relationship between me and mom ,do you think it is glitch or something wrong with certificate, and if something is not clear on the certificate how they ask me to submit it again?
What is your status there?