FAM
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-11-2021
AOR Received.
19-04-2018
Hi all,

Quick update : I got my sponsor approval letter yesterday after so long finally. First update! Also, able to link the application to gc key now.

Applied : 25 Oct
Sponsor Approval : 04 May
Medical : 04 May (Since my parents were already in Canada for last 1 year)

Quick question : Do I need PCC for my parents from Canada as well? Since they have been here for more than 6 months.
Congratulations, did you get an email or mail for sponsor approval?

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021
Need a small help for my confusion.
My Dad received additional documents request today. The letter stated as below

"Proof of Relationship: Document proving your relationship with your inviter/family member As
proof of relationship to your spouse please provide the Aadhaar and Voter’s ID card for yourself and your spouse.
NOTE: Affidavits are not acceptable as proof of relationship."

So here I do understand they need my Dad and Mom's Aadhar and voter Id. BUT does he need to submit any proof to prove my (sponsor) relationship to him?? Just confused after reading "relationship with your inviter"

Any help would be appreciated!!

Timeline:
Applied: 19th oct 2021
Ghost update: 9th Feb 2022
Medical: 8th March 2022
Biometrics: Done back in 2019 for Visitor
Additional document request: 4th May 2022
Yes, it sounds like they do. No harm in submitting your birth certificate if you have not already submitted. And Aadhar card/PAN/Voter card for your dad and mom. If they have marriage certificate, you can submit that as well. In my case, I applied for their marriage certificate and submitted the translated copy of marriage registration application and receipt as proof along with the application. Now, I have received the marriage certificate and will be submitting in due course.
I have sth to add but I agree with @canada.msn in general.
in the letter you have received
"Proof of Relationship: Document proving your relationship with your inviter/family member"
This first line looks like a generic header, and

"As proof of relationship to your spouse please provide the Aadhaar and Voter’s ID card for yourself and your spouse.
NOTE: Affidavits are not acceptable as proof of relationship."

looks more pertinent to your case. For what I read and what I have received, they always use a template like this. This second line is usually added by VO dealing with your case so I read this more carefully.
So I would say they are trying to establish your parent's relationship, more than relationship with the sponsor. but that said, no harm send in everything you have with a letter of explanation.

Ahmedsh

Dec 13, 2021
Hi all,

Quick update : I got my sponsor approval letter yesterday after so long finally. First update! Also, able to link the application to gc key now.

Quick question : Do I need PCC for my parents from Canada as well? Since they have been here for more than 6 months.
How much it costs to do medical in Canada?

parassachapara

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Hi all,

I highly doubt you will need your parent Canadian PCC. If they need then they will ask for it.
check this out: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/canada.html

Reactions: YVR123

rosticraphel

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2014
Doc's Request.
03-11-2014
AOR Received.
30-04-2014
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-12-2015

rosticraphel

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2014
Doc's Request.
03-11-2014
AOR Received.
30-04-2014
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-12-2015
Reactions: GusCAN

rosticraphel

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2014
Doc's Request.
03-11-2014
AOR Received.
30-04-2014
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-12-2015

Queen L

Nov 30, 2014
Thanks. when did you submit your application?
are you able to link it to gckey or not yet?
I could not :(
I submitted on Nov 19, and I cannot link it, but I guess it’s still early (maybe). I will give a week more before worrying.
When did you submit and when was your last update

RRBP

Feb 3, 2022
I submitted on Nov 19, and I cannot link it, but I guess it’s still early (maybe). I will give a week more before worrying.
When did you submit and when was your last update
I submitted on Oct 21st and as per of F12 file completed on April 28th .
yes, please let me know when you can link the gckey. I will give an update here as well.

Reactions: Queen L

sexychill

Aug 21, 2012
Visa Office......
EDMONTON - MANILA
My Visa Officer is emanuel.co****o@cic.gc.ca . is there anyone who have the same VO like mine. My application is now 7 months until now, I didn't get any update. :(

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
My Visa Officer is emanuel.co****o@cic.gc.ca . is there anyone who have the same VO like mine. My application is now 7 months until now, I didn't get any update. :(
There are huge backlogs and a lot of employees have been diverted to Ukraine and Afghanistan files. If you know your application has been received all you can do is wait.