+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

stillhoping

Aug 1, 2017
Finally, I received some communication from my consultant. We have received Medical Request. I have a question. I applied for my mother's Super Visa this month and did Upfront Medical Exam last week. Now, I received Medical Request for PGP, then would the medical exam I did last week work for PGP also? The medical exam form I received from the hospital has the medical exam type as Visitor. Or would I have to get another medical exam again?

memories

Star Member
Nov 4, 2019
has anyone try calling CIC and asking agent if there are any issue with the file or something else ? As with F12 trick agent is assigned and I did not hear any single update since i submitted file in early Nov 2021. Nor any status changed in that F12 trick. still it shows submitted.

Any suggestion or is it just wait and watch as i see many people submitted after me has got medical request even. is it just my agent then ?

movais

Sep 10, 2018
Hey guys!
so i tried F12 status and this was my result
ID = 10 (it was 7 before)
Status = "Complete" (dont remember what it was)

Does anyone have any idea what this means? I havent had any update since submitting my application, no ghost email or request for anything.

Whitebest

Star Member
Apr 9, 2022
did you got any reason in email or something which was incorrect and asked to fill those ?
did you got any reason in email or something which was incorrect and asked to fill those ?
I received an email on Feb 16th regarding form IMM 5406. I filled it and uploaded the next day, Feb 17th. Since then I have not heard anything. I noticed my file was last updated from the case worker on Jan 21st. Does it means the case worker has not looked at the form that I submitted on Feb 17th.

Bimpsy_7

Jun 7, 2021
Hey guys!
so i tried F12 status and this was my result
ID = 10 (it was 7 before)
Status = "Complete" (dont remember what it was)

Does anyone have any idea what this means? I havent had any update since submitting my application, no ghost email or request for anything.
Thats a good sign that the officer has done first review for completeness. I didnt get AOR too but we got Biometrics request, so fingers crossed

Reactions: Bhaumik_Patel

Bimpsy_7

Jun 7, 2021
I received an email on Feb 16th regarding form IMM 5406. I filled it and uploaded the next day, Feb 17th. Since then I have not heard anything. I noticed my file was last updated from the case worker on Jan 21st. Does it means the case worker has not looked at the form that I submitted on Feb 17th.
Yeah, it appears so

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
I got a letter today stating that: Therefore, your application does not meet the requirements for processing. Because the address and postal code are different from submitting the interest to sponsor and the application. We moved so we have a new address. This can't mean that they won't accept my application. Many people move. They haven't requested new forms but have given us 30 days. Any advice?
Yes. Write an explaination letter and include proof of address change. We did the same back then. And there was no issue after we sent in the proof.