+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

Ahmedsh

Dec 13, 2021
Hi

My mother completed the medical here in Canada and the clinic gave a two page - emedical information sheet and asked to upload it to my mother application. We applied online and i am not sure how to upload this document.

Can anyone assist me with this please? Where and how do we upload this document. This is not the test result, it just says that my mother had attended the medical examination in a emedical clinic.

Thanks
Hello VW,

Could you please share how much it costs in Canada to do the medical exam for your mother?

Thank you.

Eris1990

Apr 25, 2022
Good day everyone , need some helped here .I sent in an online application in permanent residence portal for sponsoring my parent, and now my application status show in permanent residence portal has been updated as returned ,because 2 of my forms are showing incompleted. I have submitted my application before deadline (in November ),this is my first time to use this online application system, the system is now not allow me to upload the completed forms, I would like to know what is next in order to complete my application? Also, I submitted my application in November, but I did not receive any file number,so far the only email I received is telling me the status of your permanent residence portal has updated, I really afraid that I will be lost this opportunity to sponsoring my parent this time, because I did not submit the application form for the first time due to incomplete information.do anyone face this sitution before ,thanks!

5hr3wd

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville --> CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-July-2013
AOR Received.
15-August-2013
Med's Done....
05-June-2013
Passport Req..
AIP 09-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 09-July-2014
LANDED..........
15-August-2014
Good day everyone , need some helped here .I sent in an online application in permanent residence portal for sponsoring my parent, and now my application status show in permanent residence portal has been updated as returned ,because 2 of my forms are showing incompleted. I have submitted my application before deadline (in November ),this is my first time to use this online application system, the system is now not allow me to upload the completed forms, I would like to know what is next in order to complete my application? Also, I submitted my application in November, but I did not receive any file number,so far the only email I received is telling me the status of your permanent residence portal has updated, I really afraid that I will be lost this opportunity to sponsoring my parent this time, because I did not submit the application form for the first time due to incomplete information.do anyone face this sitution before ,thanks!
Check other emails such as for Sponsor or applicant or vice versa. For me they sent status update email seperately and then PDF letter in a different email where they explained why it was returned and what is needed.

The corrected documents need to be sent by email rather than reupload on portal.

Eris1990

Apr 25, 2022
Check other emails such as for Sponsor or applicant or vice versa. For me they sent status update email seperately and then PDF letter in a different email where they explained why it was returned and what is needed.

The corrected documents need to be sent by email rather than reupload on portal.
Thanks for the reply, I only has this emial as the contact information, but so far I only recevied the notication shows the portal has update the status , and au try to call the cic 1800 number ,they never pick up the phone call , do you think that I will lost this opportunity to sponsoring my parent this time, because I did not submit the application form for the first time due to incomplete information ?Thanks!

BOB56

Jan 21, 2021
Hello,

I checked my parents application thru F12 trick. I checked the documents from 1-4 were noted as true. other documents from 5-25 were nulled. does it mean that the visa officer already open my parents application?
Same for me . Stay in touch and keep me posted

Jasmeet0101

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
Thanks for the reply, I only has this emial as the contact information, but so far I only recevied the notication shows the portal has update the status , and au try to call the cic 1800 number ,they never pick up the phone call , do you think that I will lost this opportunity to sponsoring my parent this time, because I did not submit the application form for the first time due to incomplete information ?Thanks!

Hello,

I would submit the web form with your questions and usually they would reply back with something and you can explain in web form, that application was returned but you did you received any email with explanation, Also check any other email that you might have entered in any form

Eris1990

Apr 25, 2022
Hello,

I would submit the web form with your questions and usually they would reply back with something and you can explain in web form, that application was returned but you did you received any email with explanation, Also check any other email that you might have entered in any form
Thanks for the reply,I will send the web form now,and I willl keep everyone update my sitution .

5hr3wd

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-July-2013
AOR Received.
15-August-2013
Med's Done....
05-June-2013
Passport Req..
AIP 09-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 09-July-2014
LANDED..........
15-August-2014
No i don't think so. They mainly just ask you to resubmit something you missed. Only way you can miss opportunity is if you were not eligible or don't meet those requirements. Missing something in the form is not a big deal, just try to call them and find out what exactly you're missing.

Eris1990

Apr 25, 2022
No i don't think so. They mainly just ask you to resubmit something you missed. Only way you can miss opportunity is if you were not eligible or don't meet those requirements. Missing something in the form is not a big deal, just try to call them and find out what exactly you're missing.
Thank you very much for the reply , I amost cried when I saw this situation last friday , I am total eligible to meet all the requirements , just I want to save some money ,so I didn't pay $3000 to hire a profession people to help me frill up the application form,I was so regret if I lost this opportunity beacuse I make a mistake like this ,and you know it's not easy to get the invitation letter。

5hr3wd

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-July-2013
AOR Received.
15-August-2013
Med's Done....
05-June-2013
Passport Req..
AIP 09-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 09-July-2014
LANDED..........
15-August-2014
Thank you very much for the reply , I amost cried when I saw this situation last friday , I am total eligible to meet all the requirements , just I want to save some money ,so I didn't pay $3000 to hire a profession people to help me frill up the application form,I was so regret if I lost this opportunity beacuse I make a mistake like this ,and you know it's not easy to get the invitation letter。
Yes no need to worry too much. It is a tough process but i think its one of the easier applications compared to other immigration options. But yes, focus on figuring out what was missing and also why you didn't get the email with missing info/docs. Ask them what email they have on file and if it is same for both sponsor and applicant? It should have ideally been different but maybe you put same email in all forms?

Eris1990

Apr 25, 2022
Yes no need to worry too much. It is a tough process but i think its one of the easier applications compared to other immigration options. But yes, focus on figuring out what was missing and also why you didn't get the email with missing info/docs. Ask them what email they have on file and if it is same for both sponsor and applicant? It should have ideally been different but maybe you put same email in all forms?
I will, thanks!

cgupta123

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
Hello , I applied for parent sponsorship in Dec and receive email in Feb stating my application is returned due incomplete information IMM 5406. To send a complete form via email or mail. I returned the form via email but have not received any confirmation. The PR application status on portal still shows return . Has anyone had application return . And did they have to do any additional step after emailing the documents back . Or did they get an update
I am in the same situation :(