+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021
Thanks for the reply.

Looks like for whatever reason, my application is an odd one out.

Got biometrics request around 6 April but no medical request or sponsorship approval as of now.

For everyone else, the 3 go hand in hand.

:(
did they provide medicals before?

Anshk

Mar 17, 2022
Hey
I submitted my birth certificate as requested by cic via email but didn’t get any reply from them how do i know they got it or not ? Should I submit by web form too or just wait ? Thank you

Heli darji

Apr 29, 2019
Hey
I submitted my birth certificate as requested by cic via email but didn’t get any reply from them how do i know they got it or not ? Should I submit by web form too or just wait ? Thank you
I had same request. I didn't get any autoreply as well. So I sent through web from as well. I called IRCC this morning and agent verified that they received but case officer did not review it yet.
Even my Ecas status stop working since last weeks. Agent said he doesn't know why it does not show.

Anshk

Mar 17, 2022
I had same request. I didn't get any autoreply as well. So I sent through web from as well. I called IRCC this morning and agent verified that they received but case officer did not review it yet.
Even my Ecas status stop working since last weeks. Agent said he doesn't know why it does not show.
Thank you for reply.. I will submit via web form too today ..

Franko72

Jan 31, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
F12 trick shared by a member on this forum:

“Open a chrome tab>press F12>you will see some pane opening up on the right>click Network in that pane>then click Fetch/Xhr

now go to https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/ then sign in and click view application

on the right click on "cases?phase" > then click Preview on its right”
What is this for?

Anshk

Mar 17, 2022
Hey I have question for you on web form what do you type in application type ? Thank you

Archi0809

Dec 18, 2020
I got an email from CIC where they requested PCC along with this:

Marriage Certificate/ License: Marriage Certificate(s) As a proof of relationship please provide the Voter’s Card and Aadhar card for yoursef and your spouse. Note: Affidavits are not acceptable as a proof of relationship.

Not sure if they are just looking for aadhat and voter card. My parents got married in and there was no marriage registration

Archi0809

Dec 18, 2020
They can register their marriage now .. as my parents married in same year but they registered their marriage just before submitted the file
Thank you for your response.
My parents are already in Canada and I believe there is no way to register it here.
Thats why they are asking for other certificates such as Aadhar and Voter

SNS76

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
My mother-in-law got finger print request (already done), medical request (schedule to give at Sunday) and also PCC request. But I am still not able to link her file in GC key! Would you please let me know, how can I do that. I tried with UCI and application number.

microbio1

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
i am worried, i applied in oct21, i have not received any ghost email or bio/medical req. how would i know if i am missing anything? it looks most of the applicants, applied in oct21 has received some sort of email.
Same here, I am Oct. 20 applicant and still no update.