+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

RRBP

Feb 3, 2022
I can’t check the application on ECAS. Weird that it is not in their system yet I was able to link to Gckey. On Gckey it just says Application in Progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility. What about on yours?
when we can check ECAS? after link GCKey?

RRBP

Feb 3, 2022
when we can check ECAS? after link GCKey?
Thank you, but my question is when we can do it? I just submitted and no update , is that possible?
also I do not know really what is different between GCkey and ECas?

Cal_gary_PR

Jul 2, 2014
I submitted application on Nov 25 and have not received any update. When I first tried the F12 trick and up until last week, I saw that the application was last updated on January 29 and all my documents showed “null,” indicating that the case worker had not started reviewing my documents. I did not check for a few days. This morning, I tried the F12 trick again and saw that the application was last updated on April 8 and my documents showed “document approved: true” which means the case worker started reviewing my application. Status ID was changed from 7 (“submitted”) to 10 (“completed”).
I hope I will get the ghost update soon or maybe biometrics request or sponsorship eligibility approval now that they started reviewing my application.
Anyone trying the F12 trick recently and seeing any update?
Interesting - I hit F12 but it spits out a bunch of information I do not understand. Where do you see approved: true? Under Elements. Console, Sources, Style, Computed, Layout, etc. etc. etc.?

Thanks

ScarletSails

Dec 3, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interesting - I hit F12 but it spits out a bunch of information I do not understand. Where do you see approved: true? Under Elements. Console, Sources, Style, Computed, Layout, etc. etc. etc.?

Thanks
Did you follow these steps?

“Open a chrome tab>press F12>you will see some pane opening up on the right>click Network in that pane>then click Fetch/Xhr

now go to https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/ then sign in and click view application

on the right click on "cases?phase" > then click Preview on its right”

Reactions: Cal_gary_PR

Cal_gary_PR

Jul 2, 2014
Did you follow these steps?

“Open a chrome tab>press F12>you will see some pane opening up on the right>click Network in that pane>then click Fetch/Xhr

now go to https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/ then sign in and click view application

on the right click on "cases?phase" > then click Preview on its right”
Thank you ! This just worked perfect !

I believe someone also saw the date when CIC reviewed/visited the application? Any idea where to look for this info?

Also, it says cognitoApplicantId: null and UCI:null for me. I guess it is because my parent's application got returned for submitting IMM5475. I've already put in the webform but no response. Not really sure what to do in my case.

Appreciate your and everyone's help here.

Heli darji

Apr 29, 2019
I am not able to see Ecas status today until yesterday I was able to my status as application received. Is anyone experience this?

Premsinghr

Sep 17, 2017
Hi,

My parents got selected in PGP2020 draw and received their medical in March, 2022. My Mom has a creatinine level of 2.5 (normal is 0.9-1.4). The medical was done in India. She is also diabetic but not severe. Will that create a problem in getting her the Permanent Residency. As for my Dad's report, it is fine.

Can someone please help if you have any info.

Regards,

Reactions: kuldip25

kirantejoday

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
Nomination.....
File Transfer...
26-02-2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
30.03.2015 And 3 rd line update on 08.04.2015
Passport Req..
28.05.2015 and DM on also 28.05.2015
VISA ISSUED...
passport submitted on 3 June and received on 13 June
LANDED..........
Landed in Canada OCT 2015
HI All,

I received Biometric request yesterday.

Bimpsy_7

Jun 7, 2021
I am not able to see Ecas status today until yesterday I was able to my status as application received. Is anyone experience this?
Am not even able to see ECAS status despite having application number and linking to IRCC portal. I was just curious to see what it would be reflecting but I have passed on it