+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

Simon123

Jun 4, 2009
USA
HI All,

Anyone still waiting for the 1st update after submitting the application ? I submitted application on 3Nov 2021 and still have not received any kind of update. Anything I can do to expedite ? I see people after my submission date have received some sort of update/ ghost update .

I have not received any kind of update..
I submitted on Nov 3rd as well.. I got absolutely nothing

citizenshipcanada

Sep 1, 2011
Supervisa insurance is essentially emergency travel insurance. Any routine care or prescriptions are not covered. Your mother will not be covered as part of your extended benefit application.
Super visa insurance provides medical insurance coverage for parents and grandparents of permanent Canadian citizens and residents. Super visa insurance typically covers:

• Emergency medical
  • Hospital care
  • Emergency dental care
  • Diagnostic services such as x-rays
  • Prescription medication
  • Medical evacuation/emergency return home
  • Repatriation of remains
  • Travel assistance
  • Special coverages, which vary by policy/provider

Some policies may also provide additional insurance for non-emergency medical expenses such as eye exams.

Every policy is different, so be sure to read and compare policies thoroughly before purchasing your super visa insurance, especially if you have any pre-existing medical conditions. Be sure to read the exclusions.

Reactions: YVR123

jel

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
Is your parents here in canada? or Check Ecas status with your UCI number followed by your information. If application is received and update in the system, you will able to see there.
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do
You can link your application after 3 weeks of ghost email. This is my experience I am sharing.
Have you also link your application to Gckey? What does it show on ECAS? I have linked my inlaws application on Gckey but not on ECAS.

Heli darji

Apr 29, 2019
Have you also link your application to Gckey? What does it show on ECAS? I have linked my inlaws application on Gckey but not on ECAS.
Yes I did link to GC key. On Ecas shows application received. Ecas you don't link it, you can see the status.
What your GC key shows?

Raj2202

Star Member
May 16, 2019
Same with my agent. Applied on Nov 21st and F12 shows updated at 24-01-22. Status id still shows 7 "submitted", documents are still null. Sometimes I feel like sending a spam email to my agent just to wake them up! :D
Hi Bhumik

Where do you see it "in process" with F12 trick only? Cause I submitted on the same date and I don't see anything yet.
Not even the application number in the portal.

jel

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
Yes I did link to GC key. On Ecas shows application received. Ecas you don't link it, you can see the status.
What your GC key shows?
I can’t check the application on ECAS. Weird that it is not in their system yet I was able to link to Gckey. On Gckey it just says Application in Progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility. What about on yours?

Heli darji

Apr 29, 2019
I can’t check the application on ECAS. Weird that it is not in their system yet I was able to link to Gckey. On Gckey it just says Application in Progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility. What about on yours?
I have application received status in Ecas. But I check with UCI. With File number nothing is showing. And From IRCC I got request for the additional documents so I know what I am seeing on GC key is true status. My file is under process.