+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

bkbbh

Star Member
Oct 7, 2017
T oday recieved cic mail to submit Form C line 150 of income proof.How to do , can any friend help to explain how todo?
Thanks

Heli darji

Apr 29, 2019
T oday recieved cic mail to submit Form C line 150 of income proof.How to do , can any friend help to explain how todo?
Thanks
For me also Option C was requested on March 17 asking for 2018,2019 and 2020. I called CRA on same day and received from CRA within 2 weeks.You must received the instruction in that letter how to proceed it.

Last edited:

deepax

Jan 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1: 05-04-2016 SA:02-05-2016
File Transfer...
10-05-2016
Med's Done....
18-02-2016
For people who received medical request and sponsor approval, I have a couple of questions:

- How many days after receiving biometrics request did you receive the medical request/sponsor approval? (We received biometrics request about a week ago, but nothing else).
- Did the sponsor approval letter come in post or as an email or on IRCC my account?

Thanks.

ScarletSails

Dec 3, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I submitted application on Nov 25 and have not received any update. When I first tried the F12 trick and up until last week, I saw that the application was last updated on January 29 and all my documents showed “null,” indicating that the case worker had not started reviewing my documents. I did not check for a few days. This morning, I tried the F12 trick again and saw that the application was last updated on April 8 and my documents showed “document approved: true” which means the case worker started reviewing my application. Status ID was changed from 7 (“submitted”) to 10 (“completed”).
I hope I will get the ghost update soon or maybe biometrics request or sponsorship eligibility approval now that they started reviewing my application.
Anyone trying the F12 trick recently and seeing any update?

Last edited:

Tanrose

Sep 13, 2019
Hi, can please anyone help me in applying for Quebec Selection Certificate for my Parents? its been more than a month, when i got letter for sponsorship approval and i could not find a way how to apply for the Quebec Selection Certificate as i do not know French?

ajgrewal

Aug 14, 2014
We received first time a letter from IRCC with temporary Application number asking us to upload IMM5406 for both my inlaws on April 1st 2022 at 10pm. As in last form we only added Birth years and not birth dates and few other items were missing.
I just submitted the requested forms again today (April 11th 2022) via email as requested in the letter.

Can anyone please confirm do I need to do anything on the PR portal ? or just need to wait and they will take care of it once they process the email i sent ?

Application submitted:
Oct-19th-2021
Additional doc request: April - 1st- 2022
Additional docs submitted: April - 11 - 2022
I had received a similar request and submitted the documents on March 5th. I dont think we need to do anything in the portal as it is read only now.You just need to send documents by email.

KerryO

Star Member
Jun 28, 2019
I think when you mentioned your company, you mean the extended healthcare coverage insurance from your employer.
If that's the case, parents ARE NOT family memebers that can be covered in employee extended health coverage. You could contact that same insurance company and see if they offer super visa specific coverage. But it will not be free. (general rule of termology of "family" in insurance means you, your spouse/common law partner and dependent children) And purchasing throught the same company may or may not be better than others.
Thanks!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
there is specific criteria that is related to the super visa insurance found at the IRCC site ,your private insurance might offer the same type of insurance but most probably what your family have is different then what is required .i personally used the service myself for a family member from one of the insurance companies but good thing didnt have any need to use it ,some companies they offer coverage up to 89 years old supervisa clients .
Supervisa insurance is essentially emergency travel insurance. Any routine care or prescriptions are not covered. Your mother will not be covered as part of your extended benefit application.

Reactions: Bimpsy_7 and YVR123

wvo2017

Nov 6, 2017
I submitted application on Nov 25 and have not received any update. When I first tried the F12 trick and up until last week, I saw that the application was last updated on January 29 and all my documents showed “null,” indicating that the case worker had not started reviewing my documents. I did not check for a few days. This morning, I tried the F12 trick again and saw that the application was last updated on April 8 and my documents showed “document approved: true” which means the case worker started reviewing my application.
I hope I will get the ghost update soon or maybe biometrics request or sponsorship eligibility approval now that they started reviewing my application.
I checked the F12 trick today and I see that the case is updated. I don't see the document approved: true but I see that status id is 10 now and it is changed to completed. What is status id 10 showing?

Reactions: Bimpsy_7

microbio1

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Lots of people who submitted application in 2021 between September and December have already passed the AOR stage. Their parents have biometric done, medical examination done. And they have the sponsorship approved. This is not based on submission time. It is depends on case worker assigned. I do understand it is long process for PGP, but few of us still outside of processing time after half year waiting, that is very frustrating.
Not all because I am October 20, 2022 applicant but did not hear anything from CIC. Looks like the agent assigned on my parents paper is sleeping or not interested to review the submitted documents.

Reactions: Bhaumik_Patel

Bhaumik_Patel

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hamilton, ON
Category........
FAM
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-11-2021
AOR Received.
19-04-2018
Not all because I am October 20, 2022 applicant but did not hear anything from CIC. Looks like the agent assigned on my parents paper is sleeping or not interested to review the submitted documents.
Same with my agent. Applied on Nov 21st and F12 shows updated at 24-01-22. Status id still shows 7 "submitted", documents are still null. Sometimes I feel like sending a spam email to my agent just to wake them up! :D

Stars2022

Feb 23, 2022
Definitely not all. I applied October 04 and got nothing so far. still waiting for the first ghost email. We will never know when assigned case worker can start to work on checking the completion.

Stars2022

Feb 23, 2022
That is very true. Everyone is saying be patient its a long process and all but the issue is not the long process. The issue is the transparency. We keep looking everyday because there is not a proper procedure, Oct applicants have no updates while Nov/Dec applicants have reached to PCC point in their process. This order is making me anxious as I do not even know where my file is.

We will keep each other posted so that we know.. Hopefully this is the end of wait..
Agree with you 1000%.

Reactions: RRBP

Stars2022

Feb 23, 2022
I submitted application on Nov 25 and have not received any update. When I first tried the F12 trick and up until last week, I saw that the application was last updated on January 29 and all my documents showed “null,” indicating that the case worker had not started reviewing my documents. I did not check for a few days. This morning, I tried the F12 trick again and saw that the application was last updated on April 8 and my documents showed “document approved: true” which means the case worker started reviewing my application.
Congratulations. Once it is moving, the next things ( ghost email, FN, Biometrics, Medical and etc.) can happen very soon.

Reactions: ScarletSails

ScarletSails

Dec 3, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I checked the F12 trick today and I see that the case is updated. I don't see the document approved: true but I see that status id is 10 now and it is changed to completed. What is status id 10 showing?
My status ID was also changed from 7 (“submitted”) to 10 (“completed”) now.

Reactions: wvo2017