+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Its unfortunate that some early October applicants have no update. did you get XF number by calling them? Also, on F12 info...does your case worker's first name starts with an 'a' and last name ends with 'z'? Just trying to relate if we have same case worker...I am oct 01 appicant
XF is just a temporary number. There is no benefit to spending time waiting on the phone for hours to get a temporary number

Christine666

Sep 21, 2021
Hello All,

could you please give me some advise for my situation. I summited the PGP application On NOV 26, 2021. Shortly after the submissions, My Mom has a liver cancer (early stage), so she had the surgery to remove the bad parts, and now under chemo (taking treatments). unfortunately, I got the medical exam request yesterday, My agent suggest me that i should withdrawal the application as the agent is worried My Mom would not pass the medical exam, and i could apply again when she is fully recovery. I don't want to give up/ withdraw this chance because it took me 3 years to win the Lotto.

do you have a similar case like me, and pass the medical exam?

could you please share your opinions?

appreciated.

Heli darji

Apr 29, 2019
Hello All,

could you please give me some advise for my situation. I summited the PGP application On NOV 26, 2021. Shortly after the submissions, My Mom has a liver cancer (early stage), so she had the surgery to remove the bad parts, and now under chemo (taking treatments). unfortunately, I got the medical exam request yesterday, My agent suggest me that i should withdrawal the application as the agent is worried My Mom would not pass the medical exam, and i could apply again when she is fully recovery. I don't want to give up/ withdraw this chance because it took me 3 years to win the Lotto.

appreciated.
Sorry to hear that your mom is sick. My personal opion don't withdraw your application. Let CIC to decide weather they want to pass or fail medical result. I know person who was on dialysis and also pass medical. So if I am on your place I don't take decission to withdraw the application after all these many years wait.
Hope your situation will change soon...

Reactions: Bimpsy_7

Heli darji

Apr 29, 2019
Hello All,

appreciated.
[/QUOTE]

See this post. It is from June 2020
This may help you to take decission.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/parents-and-grandparents-sponsorship-2019.611761/post-8699861

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021
Hello All,

appreciated.
so sorry to hear about this. hope your mother get well soon.
I don't know if a refusal due to medical condition will affect future applications (if you wins the lottery again next time) Feels like your agent is convinced it will. Apart from that can't see any reason to withdraw (except perhaps losing the application fee). and even if you withdraw now and apply later (again, if you win the lottery), your mother's medical record is there and there will be no go around with it.
It really depends on your mother's current condition. It's not unheard of that a cancer patient in recovery pass medical, but it's case by case and no one knows unless you try. The process is going to be more complicated and takes longer for sure. It's your decision.
If you decide to go on, first ask CIC for a medical extension. You can ask your agent to do it or submit a webform if you have all application info on hand. Tell IRCC all facts and ask for the time your doctor think she needs before she can undergo a medical exam. Attached docs like doctor's diagnosis will help.
All the best.

Reactions: canuck78

PGS2021

Nov 18, 2021
webform or email.

have friend in 2020 group paid for biometrics twice. extra fee was returned automatically.
Do you mean webform like via the GC Key account? Not sure I know where to submit it. Any additional details would be appreciated. Thanks!

Sehrawat_R

Mar 15, 2022
Hi
Do we get separate letters for biometrics of principal applicant and spouse or dependents. I got one having details of PA only. How to book appointment for spouse. Any idea?

shahvishal679

Star Member
Aug 19, 2018
Hi Everyone, anyone from November waiting for a update. I have applied for my parents on November 26th and after that there is no update.
Why does Processing time on CIC website show 32 months?

JUNB

Star Member
Oct 5, 2021
Hi Everyone, anyone from November waiting for a update. I have applied for my parents on November 26th and after that there is no update.
Why does Processing time on CIC website show 32 months?
your right, that's the new processing time, 32 months, they say they are trying to improve the processing time

• Wow
Reactions: Bimpsy_7