+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

urvishshah

Jun 19, 2021
Hey,
My parents just received an email last night saying PR application status has been updated, however in the account it still shows 'submitted' with nothing changed. Anyone having the same experience? What should we expect next or how long was the wait before the next email/update if anyone has had this situation. Any insight would help.. Thanks!

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
Hey,
My parents just received an email last night saying PR application status has been updated, however in the account it still shows 'submitted' with nothing changed. Anyone having the same experience? What should we expect next or how long was the wait before the next email/update if anyone has had this situation. Any insight would help.. Thanks!
hi... I am in the same boat. Received that 'ghost' email Feb 22, after that no updates and still unable to link the application to GC key. I would suggest just wait for now and try to link to GCkey after 2-3 weeks so you can see all the updates on the file. Good luck!

Reactions: urvishshah

ScarletSails

Dec 3, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey,
It is the famous “ghost update”! Seems like they started working on your application. Hope you will be able to link application to GCKEY to track updates soon!
When did you submit your application?
I submitted my application on November 25 and have been waiting for any update.

Reactions: urvishshah

urvishshah

Jun 19, 2021
hi... I am in the same boat. Received that 'ghost' email Feb 22, after that no updates and still unable to link the application to GC key. I would suggest just wait for now and try to link to GCkey after 2-3 weeks so you can see all the updates on the file. Good luck!
Wait and watch it is then.. Thanks for getting back to me.
I will update if anything changes.

urvishshah

Jun 19, 2021
It is the famous “ghost update”! Seems like they started working on your application. Hope you will be able to link application to GCKEY to track updates soon!
When did you submit your application?
I submitted my application on November 25 and have been waiting for any update.
Application submitted on Nov 30th.
I guess you are not able to link on GC key too, correct?

Reactions: ScarletSails

wvo2017

Nov 6, 2017
Tried to order the option c printout today through the phone (1-800-267-6999) to have it ready in case they request it. But after giving the sin number and date of birth, I get a message that " we regret that we can not process your request". Anyone has experience with this?
I have applied on Nov 4, 2021 and no updates yet

Heli darji

Apr 29, 2019
Tried to order the option c printout today through the phone (1-800-267-6999) to have it ready in case they request it. But after giving the sin number and date of birth, I get a message that " we regret that we can not process your request". Anyone has experience with this?
I have applied on Nov 4, 2021 and no updates yet
you can print from online CRA Account for last two years. Option C name as Proof of income on CRA website. But actualy IRCC request for last three years so 2018,2019 and 2020.

I got request on March 17 from IRCC for option C print out for 2018,2019 and 2020.

Reactions: wvo2017

wvo2017

Nov 6, 2017
you can print from online CRA Account for last two years. Option C name as Proof of income on CRA website. But actualy IRCC request for last three years so 2018,2019 and 2020.

I got request on March 17 from IRCC for option C print out for 2018,2019 and 2020.
Yes. The problem is that we can not print the 2018 online and somehow ordering through phone doesn’t work for me