+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

bkbbh

Star Member
Oct 7, 2017
Sir, How and which GC account to link the application. What is application no ? when I try to link the application to my GC account it says the application no is not related to account you are linking . Pl help
What is application no and where it is mentioned. when I enter application no written on CIC letter I got where it was wriiten application statring XF++++++
It says wrong. Pl help

Heli darji

Apr 29, 2019
What is application no and where it is mentioned. when I enter application no written on CIC letter I got where it was wriiten application statring XF++++++
It says wrong. Pl help
Application number starting with XF+++++++ is temporary assigned Number. With that number you can not able link the application to GC key account. And after complete the application you will receive the ghost email then you will able to link to GC key account.

ScarletSails

Dec 3, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No. what is the F12 Trick can you point me to the details on this forum.

i checked my email and CIC sent another letter a few hours after the first letter but now they are only asking for updated IMM5406 (Principal Applicant and Dependent) . Does that mean I should ignore the first letter?
This is the F12 trick shared by a member:

“Open a chrome tab>press F12>you will see some pane opening up on the right>click Network in that pane>then click Fetch/Xhr

now go to https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/ then sign in and click view application

on the right click on "cases?phase" > then click Preview on in its right

you will see information similar to the image here (https://ibb.co/3BqHJn4).”

ScarletSails

Dec 3, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No. what is the F12 Trick can you point me to the details on this forum.

i checked my email and CIC sent another letter a few hours after the first letter but now they are only asking for updated IMM5406 (Principal Applicant and Dependent) . Does that mean I should ignore the first letter?
I think it would be best for you to clarify and confirm with IRCC.
Is the XF… temporary file number the same in both emails?

G32shaila

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
wouldn't say 'unlucky'.. we got invited to apply after all, right? Just have to wait it out I guess.
I applied on 22nd Oct ..hopefully I think my application is complete and no need of biomaterics ( as done 3 years back ) so there is delay..

YASH2021

Jan 26, 2022
Did anyone receive PCC request so far ?
for my parents biometric done (Jan 31) and medical passed (March 2)
Did not receive any letter for sponsorship approval.

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
This is the F12 trick shared by a member:

“Open a chrome tab>press F12>you will see some pane opening up on the right>click Network in that pane>then click Fetch/Xhr

now go to https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/ then sign in and click view application

on the right click on "cases?phase" > then click Preview on in its right

you will see information similar to the image here (https://ibb.co/3BqHJn4).”
clever! I can see the id of the case worker assigned. although it seems like the assignment was done in September. the 'document' node has quite a bit of info on the status of each document. from the looks of it, mine hasn't been touched at all.

ScarletSails

Dec 3, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
clever! I can see the id of the case worker assigned. although it seems like the assignment was done in September. the 'document' node has quite a bit of info on the status of each document. from the looks of it, mine hasn't been touched at all.
You’re not alone! I submitted my application on Nov 25. Case worker was assigned, but my documents have not been checked at all because all fields show “null.” I have not received any update.
I think some case workers are more diligent and work more efficiently than others, so applications are not really processed on a first come first serve basis because when applications are processed may depend on the assigned case workers.

microbio1

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
You’re not alone! I submitted my application on Nov 25. Case worker was assigned, but my documents have not been checked at all because all fields show “null.” I have not received any update.
I think some case workers are more diligent and work more efficiently than others, so applications are not really processed on a first come first serve basis because when applications are processed may depend on the assigned case workers.
Yes you are right! Its no first come first serve. I even saw a post from other group that she applied last January 2021 and until now no update from her papers.

• Wow
Reactions: sureshcoim

hassan905

May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July 2014
Nomination.....
25th Nov 2014(PER)
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
what is the status id ?

JUNB

Star Member
Oct 5, 2021
Hi, I got an email to apply for undertaking application from Quebec. I have no idea at all how to do it. And also m new to Quebec, Do not know French, is there anyone who can help me with this or give any insight how to go through this, any help will be appreciated.
When did you submit your application