Apr 29, 2019
Here is my timeline:
File submitted : October 9, 2021
IMM 5406 requested: November 23, 2021
IMM 5406 submitted: November 25, 2021
Ghost email: February 23, 2022
Application link to GC key: March 17,2022
option c requested: March 17,2022

In GC key and PR portal status shows submitted. Application number is there in GC key.

I already sign authorization for CRA. But still got options C printout request .

As bellow:
Our office requires a copy of your OPTION C Printout for the tax years 2018 , 2019 and 2020 in order to
render a financial evaluation. This document is different from the Notice of Assessment and is available free-of- charge by calling the Canada Revenue Agency at 1-800-959-8281. You MUST ensure to include line 150 of your Option C.
This must be received at this office by: 2022/04/18

Is anyone got requests for Option C printout ?

Reactions: RRBP

flashlight

Feb 3, 2017
Hi everyone, I am representative on my parents application. My address has changed and I have updated with my UCI as I was also in citizenship application process. However I don't know how to update my address as representative on my parents application and update my new status, since I am now citizen.

Also, anyone knows if I am representative the communication will go to me only? or me and my parents also?

thanks!!!

YashviS

Jan 6, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-05-2016
AOR Received.
01-08-2016
File Transfer...
08-08-2016
Med's Done....
02-08-2016
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
Alright guys.. I am coming here after a quite a long time (a week or so) and now I am desperate know what is the update for Nov applicants.

I submitted on 25th Nov and no update. Anyone in same boat?

• Sad
Reactions: Paul_svp

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021
Here is my timeline:

In GC key and PR portal status shows submitted. Application number is there in GC key.

I already sign authorization for CRA. But still got options C printout request .

As bellow:
Our office requires a copy of your OPTION C Printout for the tax years 2018 , 2019 and 2020 in order to
render a financial evaluation. This document is different from the Notice of Assessment and is available free-of- charge by calling the Canada Revenue Agency at 1-800-959-8281. You MUST ensure to include line 150 of your Option C.

maybe you can search in this thread 'option c' there were some discussions. it is the proof of income in mycra. if you can download all three years requested then you don't have to wait for the mail.

LexieMC

Jun 9, 2020
Alright guys.. I am coming here after a quite a long time (a week or so) and now I am desperate know what is the update for Nov applicants.

I submitted on 25th Nov and no update. Anyone in same boat?
I also submitted on Nov 25. .. no updates

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
Not really sure what to do think but just to wait.....maybe we are those unlucky ones...
wouldn't say 'unlucky'.. we got invited to apply after all, right? Just have to wait it out I guess.

ScarletSails

Dec 3, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All, So I submitted my parents application using the Online Portal in November PGP 2021. I got this letter today that there was apparently "missing documents" ( I am sure 100% that all where included). I am concerned mainly about the below requests and I need guidance from the experts here.

1) Incomplete IMM5406 (Principal Applicant): - This was a fillable form on the online portal. Are they asking now for the PDF versions signed and copied and dated. Should I have sent also a scanned paper document? How can I see what I filled in the portal as the view button under action is greyed out? the link for the PDF form they have in the letter is incorrect.

2) Divorce Certificate/Death Certificate: It appears that the Principal Applicant was in a previous relationship. Please provide proof that shows that the previous relationship has ended. My Father (Principal Applicant) was NOT in a previous relationship what do I say here?

3) Authorization Letter for Physical Apps (PA): You have submitted your 2021 Parents and Grandparents application using a paper format. Only clients who have obtained permission from us in advance may send their submission using a paper format and are
required to include proof of this permission with their application. If you are unable to submit through the Permanent Residence Online Application Portal due to reasons of disability, and have not sent a request for the proof of permission,
please send an email to IRCC.2021PGPPaperApplication- ...etc
This one baffled me. I used the online portal and did not submit a paper application and now when I want to view my application to correct anything it is not clickable. How do I respond to this?

4) Consent & Declaration Form (PA): The Consent and Declaration form submitted is incomplete. Please submit a complete Consent and Declaration form within the Permanent Residence Online Application Portal. This form should be completed and
electronically signed by the Principal Applicant. To electronically sign, the Principal Applicant must enter their name as it appears on their passport in the designated signature field. I am sure he signed it with his full name. But okay we can correct but when he accesses the portal now it says Application is submitted and the View button under Actions is greyed out? how do we sign this again?

5) Travel History (for Principal Applicant): A current and complete Supplementary Information: Your Travels (IMM 5562) form has not been provided. Please provide a current and complete Supplementary Information: Your Travels (IMM 5562) form for the Principal Applicant. Again This was a fillable form in the portal, which we filled! no signature required. Should we have submitted a scanned pdf version too?

for my Mother (Dependent)

6) IMM 5406 (for Dependant): The Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) provided was not completed fully. Please provide a current, completed, signed and dated Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) for the Principal Applicant and all dependents aged 18 and over, whether accompanying or not. Each individual must sign their own copy of this form by hand. this was fillable form and we submitted this. should we have also filled the pdf version and scanned and attached. I have two sisters both 28 and 33 but they are accompanying and not considered dependents, neither am I, I am a 37 living in Canada should be filling this for myself as well?

I am planning to submit the documents again by email , except that consent & declaration form (needs access to the portal) and authorization of physical apps as I submitted electronically, which I am not sure why they need this?

If someone here can provide guidance I would highly appreciate it.
I am wondering if the case officer made a mistake in processing your application. Is there a temporary file number starting with XF… in the email? Maybe you can try contacting IRCC through webform and call centre to clarify?
By the way, when did you submit your application?

Last edited:

Tanrose

Sep 13, 2019
Hi, I got an email to apply for undertaking application from Quebec. I have no idea at all how to do it. And also m new to Quebec, Do not know French, is there anyone who can help me with this or give any insight how to go through this, any help will be appreciated.

f4pal

May 26, 2014
Good luck!
By the way, have you tried checking the status of your application especially the submitted documents using the F12 trick?
No. what is the F12 Trick can you point me to the details on this forum.

i checked my email and CIC sent another letter a few hours after the first letter but now they are only asking for updated IMM5406 (Principal Applicant and Dependent) . Does that mean I should ignore the first letter?

Last edited:

bkbbh

Star Member
Oct 7, 2017
Here is my timeline:

As bellow:

I will receive it in 3 weeks. Until then wait…

Sir, How and which GC account to link the application. What is application no ? when I try to link the application to my GC account it says the application no is not related to account you are linking . Pl help