+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

babybenz

Jan 26, 2018
Can u tell me pgp2021 form are waiting to do submit or they catch already in system those who are not qulify to invite .be canfuse
This year IRCC only invite people who have submitted the form last year (e.g. 2020). If you did not, you will have to wait for next time/annoucement

Muhammadpk

Star Member
May 18, 2021
This year IRCC only invite people who have submitted the form last year (e.g. 2020). If you did not, you will have to wait for next time/annoucement
Yes i apply last year but no invitation win so i am canfuse where i apply to submit form .they uplaod forms on site or already direct they took it previuos application number?

babybenz

Jan 26, 2018
Yes i apply last year but no invitation win so i am canfuse where i apply to submit form .they uplaod forms on site or already direct they took it previuos application number?
If you already submitted last year and did not get selected, you do not have to do anything this year. There is no form to submit this year. IRCC will do the lucky draw again using the remaining pool, and if you are selected, you will receive an email invitation. The invitation process starts now for the 2 weeks time so check your email regularly. And, you should also have your confirmation number handy to check if you are selected, just in case

Muhammadpk

Star Member
May 18, 2021
If you already submitted last year and did not get selected, you do not have to do anything this year. There is no form to submit this year. IRCC will do the lucky draw again using the remaining pool, and if you are selected, you will receive an email invitation. The invitation process starts now for the 2 weeks time so check your email regularly. And, you should also have your confirmation number handy to check if you are selected, just in case
Ok thanks dear
But my lawyer say the form has been arrived soon they submit to again old number ..but you told me like ..but i thing you are right i can not see any word from irrc web site the form has been upload as soon.ok now i am waiting email in 2 weeks after that they open online check you select or not

babybenz

Jan 26, 2018
Ok thanks dear
But my lawyer say the form has been arrived soon they submit to again old number ..but you told me like ..but i thing you are right i can not see any word from irrc web site the form has been upload as soon.ok now i am waiting email in 2 weeks after that they open online check you select or not
Have a look at this official link for more info:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/family-sponsorship/sponsor-parents-grandparents/tell-us-you-want-sponsor-parent-grandparent.html

neverbackdown

Star Member
Sep 25, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July-2014
Nomination.....
November-2014
Med's Request
Feb-2015
Med's Done....
Feb-2015
Does anyone know how many people applied last year

Kola12

Sep 21, 2021
I’m curious too. Does anyone here know?
Good luck everyone! Let’s hope there is any news tomorrow.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
250K, Where did you read that?

If it's 250k then it seems like LOTTOMAX to me :D
If immigration numbers are 350k+/yr it makes sense that there are a large number of people who want to sponsor parents and grandparents. Canada has an ageing population with not enough healthcare resources to serve the current population so Canada can only accept a small number of parents who may want to move to Canada. Canada should clarify that parent sponsorship is not guaranteed and definitely not after only 3 years so people could make educated decisions about whether they want to immigrate.

Reactions: Rick K

Chaitanya Barot

Sep 22, 2021
Has IRCC declared Numbers? They should. If large number of applications every year, better they select with FIFO.- First in First out. Atleast one can calculate when his number will come. Here only lottery/ Gambling/ sheer Luck