Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
what does the PR email say? if you don't mind sharing. Hopefully you receive PPR soon.
Email says:

Your application for permanent residence has been approved. The final step in
processing your application is to confirm your permanent residence and create your
permanent resident card. You will complete this process through the Permanent
Resident Portal (PR Confirmation).
In the portal, you will confirm that you and your dependants are in Canada, provide your
Canadian address and submit your photo to create your permanent resident card.

Reactions: alamzadeh

zackeentry

Mar 11, 2016
Email says:

processing your application is to confirm your permanent residence and create your
In the portal, you will confirm that you and your dependants are in Canada, provide your
Thanks for sharing and congrats!

I am wondering if your status in IRCC website has ever changed after it showed "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided", and I assumes yours are "hukou and PCC" as well?

Reactions: deepharman

wicaact

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
Thanks for sharing and congrats!

I am wondering if your status in IRCC website has ever changed after it showed "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided", and I assumes yours are "hukou and PCC" as well?
Yes, it changed on Aug 16, and I received PR portal 9 days later

Reactions: deepharman

kuldip25

Mar 23, 2021
Hi Friends,

I am happy to inform all of you that my parents got the passport request today. 1 day after they got the prearrival services letter as expected.

My timeline is as follows:
Application Submitted: 29 Oct 2021
AOR: 20 Jan 2022
Linked gc key with application: 21 Jan 2022
Biometric request: 1 March 2022
Medical request: 10 March 2022
Request for proof of relationship status and pcc: 18 June 2022
Sponsorship approval: 23 Aug 2022
Prearrival services letter: 24 Aug 2022
Passport Request: 25 Aug 2022.

Super happy to see quick progress.

Thanks for your support and guidance.
Congratulations

homeincanada

Jul 27, 2022
Hi Friends,

I am happy to inform all of you that my parents got the passport request today. 1 day after they got the prearrival services letter as expected.

My timeline is as follows:
Application Submitted: 29 Oct 2021
AOR: 20 Jan 2022
Linked gc key with application: 21 Jan 2022
Biometric request: 1 March 2022
Medical request: 10 March 2022
Request for proof of relationship status and pcc: 18 June 2022
Sponsorship approval: 23 Aug 2022
Prearrival services letter: 24 Aug 2022
Passport Request: 25 Aug 2022.

Super happy to see quick progress.

Thanks for your support and guidance.
How about PCC?

kirantejoday

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
Nomination.....
File Transfer...
26-02-2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
30.03.2015 And 3 rd line update on 08.04.2015
Passport Req..
28.05.2015 and DM on also 28.05.2015
VISA ISSUED...
passport submitted on 3 June and received on 13 June
LANDED..........
Landed in Canada OCT 2015
Hi folks,

I received a letter stating Pre- Arrival services today the 24 August a day after I received the sponsor approval letter on 23 Aug 2022. Already got the biometrics, medical and pcc cleared. Also got a request to submit proof for my parents relationship and I uploaded it on 30 June 2022. Please can you suggest when we may get the passport request and COPR? I saw someone on this forum got passport request a day after they got the pre arrival services letter.

Appreciate if someone can answer this for me. I am excited to see progress and hope all of you hear back on your applications soon.
Congratulations. Nice to see that the file moves very fast.

kirantejoday

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
Nomination.....
File Transfer...
26-02-2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
30.03.2015 And 3 rd line update on 08.04.2015
Passport Req..
28.05.2015 and DM on also 28.05.2015
VISA ISSUED...
passport submitted on 3 June and received on 13 June
LANDED..........
Landed in Canada OCT 2015
Email says:

Good , thanks for sharing. Congratulations

Whitebest

Star Member
Apr 9, 2022
Hi there, I was in the same, I just did that few weeks ago. What I was doing wrong was the UCI number. You have to put the applicants UCI number, not the sponsor's. And the number in the end should be the sponsors+parents+dependants (if your parents has a dependent who you are sponsoring as well). In my case it was me(sponsor)+my husband(co-sponsor)+my parents=4.
Hope this will help
Tried as you directed (applicant's UCI and application number, Applicant's UCI and family Name etc), still no luck.

aarit

Star Member
Jul 31, 2019
Hey everyone,
Just to share the timeline for my PGP applicaiton.

PGP 2021
Application Submitted First Time : 04 Dec., 2021
Additional document request: 17 March, 2022(Request for IMM5768)
AOR Received: Jul. 15, 2022 (CPC - Mississauga office)
Medical request: Jul. 27, 2022
Medical Given: Aug. 05, 2022
Medical Passed: Aug. 16, 2022
GC key linked: Aug. 25, 2022
Sponsor Approval: Aug. 19, 2022 (Received the letter on Aug. 25, 2022)
The letter has below request....
Confirmation of current address
Passport copy of all pages for both parents - submitted in original application submitted.
proof of relationship (sponsor and principal applicant) - submitted in original application submitted.
proof of relationship (principal applicant and dependent) - submitted in original application submitted.
Biometric: Parents did biometrics in 2019 for visitor visa. GC key shows valid until 2029
PCC request:
Supplementary information - your travels : IMM 5562
CV/resume

The documents mentioned above in bold were sent in original application. I will send them again just for confirmation.

Thanks

Amolak817

Jun 16, 2022
Hi everyone,

Wondering if anyone received a Biometric request recently after getting status changed from "Returned to Submitted"? Can you please share how long it took after the status change.

Thanks

swapnali85

Jan 31, 2022
Hello - My parents are here in Canada and I tried changing their address through web form but yesterday I received a reply saying

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Your request for a change of contact information for UCI XXXXXXXX was not completed

We could not change your address for one of the following reasons:
  • Invalid method chosen/ Méthode invalide choisie

Anyone tried changing the address? Can someone guide me on the process? I used the URL -> https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx and selected "Change of Contact Information" under type of application.

swapnali85

Jan 31, 2022
Hi everyone,

Wondering if anyone received a Biometric request recently after getting status changed from "Returned to Submitted"? Can you please share how long it took after the status change.

Thanks
I got the biometric request last week. Waiting for medical

alamzadeh

May 24, 2022
happy to see most of the files are moving over the past two weeks and had updates. We got the passport request today, our case is out land and they have never been to Canada before, we did the PCC, biometrics and medical when IRCC requested.

Timeline:

Submitted Nov 17

Biometrics Mar 24

Medical passed June 21

Pre arrival letter June 8

PCC and one additional document submission June 14

Here is the letter:

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform our Ankara office immediately via the IRCC Web Form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp with details concerning your situation. Due to the current situation regarding the novel coronavirus, if you are unable to provide the requested documents by the due date, please advise our office. We understand that some documentation may be unobtainable at this time. Your application will not be refused because you are unable to provide the requested document on time. STEP 1: Change in Circumstances: Should any of the following circumstances apply to you or any accompanying family member, you must inform this office immediately:  Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, legal separation, annulment or death of spouse;  Change in family composition, for example due to adoption or birth of a child, including a child born to your accompanying dependent child,  Death of principal applicant, spouse, accompanying children, or death of sponsoring relative;  Change in health;  You or any of your accompanying family members being charged or convicted of a criminal offence.  Change in contact information: mailing address, e-mail address, or telephone number.  Any changes that result in visa reissuance will incur a Replacement of an Immigration Document charge of CAD$30 for each visa that needs to be re-issued. Your failure to inform us of any of these changes may result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa and may render you and your accompanying family members inadmissible to Canada. Your failure to declare all of your family members, accompanying or not, will permanently exclude them from sponsorship under the Family Class regulations. 2/5 STEP 2: Passport Requirements – Determine if you need to submit your passport(s) Determine whether you need a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to travel to Canada at: www.cic.gc.ca/ENGLISH/visit/visas.asp a. If your passport is from a country whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, you will need to submit original passport(s) for you and each accompanying family member. Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months and have at least two blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child. Please note that you STILL need to submit your passport(s) even if: o You or your accompanying family members have a valid Canadian temporary residence visa or permit. o You or your accompanying family members are permanent residents of the U.S.A and holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada. Note: All passports must be intact and not worn, torn or otherwise damaged; the laminate on the bio-data page must be securely attached. Each page must be securely affixed to the passport; there cannot be any loose pages. b. If your passport is from a country whose citizens need an eTA to travel to Canada or your passport is from the United States, you will need to submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and each accompanying family member (Note: any accompanying family member whose passport does require a visa however, will need to submit their original passport as per Step 2a). Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months. Please do not send your original passport(s). *** Please note that Confirmation of Permanent Residence and permanent resident visas cannot be issued on Diplomatic, Official or Military passports or travel documents. You must provide an ordinary passport. *** STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS You must submit together: 1. One copy of this letter. 2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2. 3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. Photos MUST meet the precise specifications found in the link below or in Appendix A at the end of this letter. If you submit photos that do not meet the exact specifications, your package will be returned to you. www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf 4. If not yet paid, Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for you and your accompanying spouse (if applicable). We strongly encourage you to pay your fees online and provide a copy of the receipt. To pay your fees online, click here: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do. 5. The height and eye colour (for both eyes) for the Principal Applicant and all of his accompanying dependants

Reactions: RRBP

Amolak817

Jun 16, 2022
I got the biometric request last week. Waiting for medical
Thank you for your quick response. Can you please tell when the status got changed from Returned to Submitted? I want to know how long it took to receive biometric request after the status change.

ndhindsa

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
I was able to call IRCC Today as i have not heard anything back from MP regarding my inquiry. Agent confirmed that our application has not been entered into the system yet and there is no timelines that when it will be entered. Application stays untouched even after 11 months.