+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

RRBP

Feb 3, 2022
hi guys,

it is more than 2 months now from when I submitted additional requested documents , any one know guess when I probably should receive any email for sponsor approval or Medical?

sami85

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE > MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
AOR Received.
30-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with appilcation
Med's Request
14-12-2015
Med's Done....
19-12-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
Hello everyone,
I applied for my parents pr application in Nov 2021. I recently was able to link my application to gc key as well. Got an AOR on July 22. In gc key, their biometrics is already updated along with an expiry date. They visited Canada in 2018 on a tourist visa. I guess they took biometrics from that time. Will I be asked biometrics again though? In gc key I can see the date and validity of their biometrics. Also how long does it take to get medical request after receiving AOR? Just an approx timeline based on others experiences here. Any info would be appreciated. Thank you.
Hi, Can you please share the process to setup the GC key account? I received my AOR recently as well. Thanks

Oct 14, 2021
Hi, Can you please share the process to setup the GC key account? I received my AOR recently as well. Thanks
Hey, Could you share the details of the AOR please? I received an email, but not sure if it's an AOR or something else. In the email, they mention something about submitting the financial evaluation form, but I submitted this with the application.

kuldip25

Mar 23, 2021
Application date 06/10/2021
Medical,pcc, upfront.Addtional documents aadhar,voter id, renewal of passport request 10/06/2022.PR approval Principal applicant and dependent 25/06/2022.ECoPR 29/06/2022.Today PRCard.
Congratulations ag.

tania_toronto

Dec 5, 2019
Hi everyone, My parents received the passport request on July7th. They are currently in canada on visitors visa and have return tickets booked for 2nd August. I already raised the webform on 7th July itself stating if they can do the virtual landing. No reply there yet. Tried called the CIC helpline a lot many times;could not get through an agent. Any idea what is the current timeline for getting a reply on the webform. CPC office : missisauga

Reactions: kuldip25

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
Hi everyone, My parents received the passport request on July7th. They are currently in canada on visitors visa and have return tickets booked for 2nd August. I already raised the webform on 7th July itself stating if they can do the virtual landing. No reply there yet. Tried called the CIC helpline a lot many times;could not get through an agent. Any idea what is the current timeline for getting a reply on the webform. CPC office : missisauga
I am in same boat, the letter that you have received , does it say where to send the passport and also does it state that you can send the passports to CPC Ottawa as well and no need to send from back home ? I am thinking to send passports to ottawa, but not sure what the next steps would look like. Please advise. Thanks !!

homeincanada

Jul 27, 2022
Hi,

Are you a PGP 2021 or PGP 2020 Applicant? Your post also mentioned in PGP 2020 Forum.

kuldip25

Mar 23, 2021
Congratulations.

Ur timeline please

We are in same situation and want answer

ndhindsa

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
I am not sure what to do. Getting very frustrated. since I submitted my parents application on 01 Oct 2021, I have not received a single update. Nothing...complete silence. File is untouched.

My parents are here in Canada with me and getting irritated with the process and want to go back before the winters. I understand the processing time of 35 months but if I know our file is being looked at … will feel a little better :(

sami85

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE > MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
AOR Received.
30-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with appilcation
Med's Request
14-12-2015
Med's Done....
19-12-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
Hey, Could you share the details of the AOR please? I received an email, but not sure if it's an AOR or something else. In the email, they mention something about submitting the financial evaluation form, but I submitted this with the application.
My email starts with the following sentence:
"This letter confirms that your Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class was received
by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) at the Case Processing Centre in
Mississauga on behalf of the following family member(s):"

They also mentioned submitting the IMM 5768 form, if not already included. I already submitted form 5768 with my original application in November, so I believe I don't have to submit anything right now.