File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
So in my own case, I submitted on Oct 17, 2021. On Dec 13, 2021 I got a notification to log on to online account and saw that the IMM5406 was flagged incomplete, I went through the details and resubmitted Dec 14. So today, I asked the sponsor (Hubby) to check if he got any correspondence and he searched by IRCC since people were getting updates in this forum. Alas! they sent an email same Dec 13, asking for signed copy of IMM5406 and gave 30 days timeline which has since lapsed:(. You can imagine my shock cos we had resubmitted the same form through the online portal and had no idea they needed a copy signed by hand.

We just sent the signed document to the email address indicated and hope that it is favourably considered. It is really funny how they send emails to different addresses regarding the same issue:(.Fingers crossed, I am praying that they attend to it and give us the AOR.

The XF no is not the application number, its just a code for incomplete ones I guess and we cant link successfully until AOR. Please keep us posted when you get a feedback from them.

Please I would suggest that anyone in this process, ask every applicant named and sponsor to keep checking their emails cos you cant tell who the email would be directed to.
Hopefully the timeline breach doesn't affect anything. What was missing in IMM5406?

microbio1

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Yes contact them via webform. you may update it now as they are in Canada already. Try to provide as much as info while filling out the webform such as UCI number, family class - parent,grandparent category, submission date , receipt number etc, so it is easier for them to locate the file; because we do not have any application number yet.
Thank you but I do not have the receipt number

RRBP

Feb 3, 2022
Do we have someone who is able to link application portal to GCKey without receiving ghost email first?

Newbie17

Mar 19, 2018
Anyone else waiting to hear who submitted file around mid Oct 2021? I submitted mine on Oct 14, 2021, no ghost email, no SA approval, nothing?
I see people are getting first few steps. It is kind of making me worried.

RRBP

Feb 3, 2022
Anyone else waiting to hear who submitted file around mid Oct 2021? I submitted mine on Oct 14, 2021, no ghost email, no SA approval, nothing?
Same here. Submitted on Oct 21.

aonedoc

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-12-2011
Nomination.....
09-2011
AOR Received.
01-03-2012
Med's Request
01-03-2012
Med's Done....
09-03-2012. Ecas: "in process" since 10th May. and We have received your Medical.
Passport Req..
30 August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
18th September 2012--COPR
LANDED..........
23rd September 2012
Same here, Submitted October 18th .

Reactions: garrysandhu

garrysandhu

Star Member
Oct 29, 2012
Same here. Submitted on Oct 27th.
Our application was submitted on Oct 12, 2021. No Ghost updates..Just got an email on principal applicant email for Biometric request on 28 Jan and after 2 days got medical exam instructions. The attached PDF has UCI and application# that is like F000******. GC key account was linked with the UCI and application no and principal applicant's passport details. The next day I received sponsor eligibility approval in my email

ndhindsa

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
Our application was submitted on Oct 12, 2021. No Ghost updates..Just got an email on principal applicant email for Biometric request on 28 Jan and after 2 days got medical exam instructions. The attached PDF has UCI and application# that is like F000******. GC key account was linked with the UCI and application no and principal applicant's passport details. The next day I received sponsor eligibility approval in my email
Thank you for sharing.. so ghost update is not a crucial step. I was really worried as i have not received any GU or email so far..Did you provide your email for all communication or it was PA's?

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021
Can you please share what's the status under the "Review of Eligibility" in your GCkey? Is it "under review" or "sponsorship approved"?

Anne21

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
Congratulations! Is your parents in Canada or Home Country? On sponsorship approval, which Visa office the application will be forwarded?

We submitted Oct 13.. still waiting for biometrics, medical or sponsorship approval.

Reactions: garrysandhu