+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Application Invitees for 2018

mzpaul

May 8, 2014
I have received an invitation to apply for my parents today, starting this thread so we can all share timelines and help each other through any questions which might arise as we go through the process.

Good luck y'all!

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I have received an invitation to apply for my parents today, starting this thread so we can all share timelines and help each other through any questions which might arise as we go through the process.

Good luck y'all!
There are already several threads for 2018 PGP and no need to start a new one.

kemeshia

Star Member
Feb 11, 2009
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

Good luck y'all!
Do you mind share what your invite letter looks like?

optimistic6

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
Do you mind share what your invite letter looks like?
Here is the email content.
Dear Client,

This email is regarding the Interest to Sponsor form for the Parents and Grandparents program.

Attached please find a letter related to your submission. Please fully read the attachment and save this message for your records.

The attachment is formatted as a PDF file. In order to open and read this file you will need a program capable of opening .PDFs.

optimistic6

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
All,
I have question. I got an invitation today for my Parents sponsorship. For the last three years I have Notice of Assessment with very good income as I was earning more than 100K. Since last Nov, I have been laid off and currently I am unemployed and on Employment Insurance and looking for new opportunity. My question is

If I declare unemployed in FINANCIAL EVALUATION Form, my application will be rejected ? Because currently, I am looking for a job and might be I will get a contract in next month or two.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

mzpaul

May 8, 2014
All,
I have question. I got an invitation today for my Parents sponsorship. For the last three years I have Notice of Assessment with very good income as I was earning more than 100K. Since last Nov, I have been laid off and currently I am unemployed and on Employment Insurance and looking for new opportunity. My question is

If I declare unemployed in FINANCIAL EVALUATION Form, my application will be rejected ? Because currently, I am looking for a job and might be I will get a contract in next month or two.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Do I have to maintain a minimum income during the processing of the application?
Your Minimum Necessary Income must meet or exceed the Federal Income Table for Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship above on the date on which the sponsorship application is signed until the day your family members are granted status as permanent residents.

Income may be reassessed at any time during processing if new information indicates that you may no longer meet the minimum income requirements or if more than 12 months have passed between the dates on which we receive your application and when processing of the application begins.

depeshn

Star Member
May 3, 2013
I would want to understand below for Parents PR application, parents are based in India:

Do you know if parents marriage certificate if mandatory or alternative works?