+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parent Visa ( Super Visa) Vs Visit Visa

Arnab Mondal

Sep 30, 2015
Hi Experts , I need your suggestion on Super Visa vs Visit Visa .

I am planning for Australia PR. This includes , me , my wife and kid . We have sufficient funds to manage our financial conditions and immigration compliance ( approx. 27K Cad ) . But I wish to bring my parents as well. My parents are strongly dependent on me . How can I bring them .

I understand that without my PR I cannot apply for parental Super Visa . So what should / can I do to keep my parents with me under medical insurance and Canadian compliance as much as possible .

Is there any Indian / Canadian association / org who can help me with financial assistance for parental insurance for my mom and dad as well as fund to meet the Canadian Immigration requirements .

Thanks and Regards,
Arnab Mondal.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Arnab Mondal said:
Hi Experts , I need your suggestion on Super Visa vs Visit Visa .

I am planning for Australia PR. This includes , me , my wife and kid . We have sufficient funds to manage our financial conditions and immigration compliance ( approx. 27K Cad ) . But I wish to bring my parents as well. My parents are strongly dependent on me . How can I bring them .

I understand that without my PR I cannot apply for parental Super Visa . So what should / can I do to keep my parents with me under medical insurance and Canadian compliance as much as possible .

Is there any Indian / Canadian association / org who can help me with financial assistance for parental insurance for my mom and dad as well as fund to meet the Canadian Immigration requirements .
Your post is confusing - if you are planning to apply for Australian PR then you should be posting to an Australian immigration forum.

If you are in fact interested in Canada, then your only option for your parents is to have them apply for a regular visitor visa. To be successful, they will need to demonstrate that they have strong ties to their home country and have no plans on remaining in Canada long term. You can't bring them permanently to Canada (they can only come permanently to Canada once they are PRs). Assume they will have to return home at some point. There are no organizations that provide the financial assistance you are looking for. You must have these funds yourself.

Steevy

May 31, 2014
Vancouver
As far as I can see, it must've been a typo. Supposed to be a Canadian PR that he/she is planning to apply for.

As for the original post, you will not be able by any means to apply for your parent's Super Visa, if you are not a Permanent Resident/Citizen of Canada. Neither any association/organization in Canada will be able to assist your parents financially as they have no ties to Canada whatsoever.

As scylla pointed, the best way to have your parents in Canada is a regular TRV.

anuaru

Aug 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th
AOR Received.
14th sept
File Transfer...
24th sept
Med's Done....
5th may
Interview........
Nooooooooooo interview
Passport Req..
done!! 13th feb
VISA ISSUED...
20th feb.
LANDED..........
on the way........., Then on 11th cloud..
Hi Guys, I need your suggestion to fill visitor visa forms. Please let me know which forms do I need to fill for visitor visa to canada from India. Are forms different for super visa and for Visitor Visa. Please let me know the IMM no for visitor visa forms.
Please let me know.Thanks,