+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parent sponsorship - RPRF payment

Canada_2011

Feb 19, 2010
I applied sponsorship for my parent's PR application.
We received communication from NDVO to make the RPRF payment to CPC Mississauga and attach payment receipt to the application.
I am trying to find out link to make RPRF payment, I don't find it anywhere.
How do we make payment for RPRF for parent's PR application?
Please advice.

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Jan 07,2014 ,REACHED cic-m on Jan 10,2014,at 11.30 AM
Doc's Request.
In Process since 22/04/2016
Nomination.....
credit card charged on Jan 25,2014
AOR Received.
Recvd on JUN 09,2014 CPC-MISSISSAUGA.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Approved by CPC-MISSISSAUGA nd file trfd. to CPC-Ottawa on April 14,2016
Med's Request
received vide email dated June 30,2016.
Med's Done....
AS on July 21 nd information sent to CPC-Ottawa on July 26,Medical results recvd. line in ecas visible
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
Email dtd. Oct.20,2016 recvd. for submission of PPTS nd submitted on Oct. 24, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Docs recvd. on Aug 07,2016
LANDED..........
With God blessings, landed with my spouse at Calgary on April 26,2017.
Canada_2011 said:
I applied sponsorship for my parent's PR application.
We received communication from NDVO to make the RPRF payment to CPC Mississauga and attach payment receipt to the application.
I am trying to find out link to make RPRF payment, I don't find it anywhere.
How do we make payment for RPRF for parent's PR application?
Please advice.
@canada_2011,

If you have received instruction to pay RPRF to CPO-Mississauga specifically,please visit online payment site AS UNDER:

https;//eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

The payment receipt generated IN PDF ,consequent thereto, may be emailed to "CPCO-COST-RECOVERY@cic.gc.ca " mentioning your application number in tittle.

Alternatively,otherwise,you may pay remit RPRF in Indian rupee in the form of Demand draft payable at NEW DELHI in favour of "CANADIAN HIGH COMMISSION".

Hope, this may assist you.

Good luck. God bless all !!!

mspjal

Canada_2011

Feb 19, 2010
mspjal said:
@canada_2011,

If you have received instruction to pay RPRF to CPO-Mississauga specifically,please visit online payment site AS UNDER:

https;//eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

The payment receipt generated IN PDF ,consequent thereto, may be emailed to "CPCO-COST-RECOVERY@cic.gc.ca " mentioning your application number in tittle.

Alternatively,otherwise,you may pay remit RPRF in Indian rupee in the form of Demand draft payable at NEW DELHI in favour of "CANADIAN HIGH COMMISSION".

Hope, this may assist you.

Good luck. God bless all !!!

mspjal
Thank you. I have made payment from that link and sent email. I also received automated email.

While following these steps, I had few confusions -
1) the receipt did not had any reference to application# or UCI#
2) the automated reply says it's from CPP-Ottawa and not Mississauga.

I have faxed the receipt to CPP-Mississauga separately along with application # and UCI#, and also I sent them through postal mail.
Hopefully CIC update this appropriate record.
Further, I will keep checking status of the application online to see if it reflects the status as "RPRF paid".

Felixo

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
I am a bit confused with RPRF payment. I thought we just need to print it and send it to NDVO. Should we also email and upload a copy on IRCC. Please let me know

Canada_2011 said:
Thank you. I have made payment from that link and sent email. I also received automated email.

I have faxed the receipt to CPP-Mississauga separately along with application # and UCI#, and also I sent them through postal mail.
Further, I will keep checking status of the application online to see if it reflects the status as "RPRF paid".

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Jan 07,2014 ,REACHED cic-m on Jan 10,2014,at 11.30 AM
Doc's Request.
In Process since 22/04/2016
Nomination.....
credit card charged on Jan 25,2014
AOR Received.
Recvd on JUN 09,2014 CPC-MISSISSAUGA.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Approved by CPC-MISSISSAUGA nd file trfd. to CPC-Ottawa on April 14,2016
Med's Request
received vide email dated June 30,2016.
Med's Done....
AS on July 21 nd information sent to CPC-Ottawa on July 26,Medical results recvd. line in ecas visible
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
Email dtd. Oct.20,2016 recvd. for submission of PPTS nd submitted on Oct. 24, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Docs recvd. on Aug 07,2016
LANDED..........
With God blessings, landed with my spouse at Calgary on April 26,2017.
Canada_2011 said:

@Canada_2011,

No worries please.

1. Since you have paid the amount to "Receiver General For Canada",it will not have any reference of your application. System generated payment receipt in PDF ,which authorizes CIS to withdraw payment from the credit card you have used,substantites the purpose.Please note the date of withdrawal of amount from your account to which the Credit card is linked.This date is vital.
2. Quite naturally, as your VO is CPC-Ottawa it will alone do the needful.Role of CPC-MISSISSAUGA is over once the application is through first stage processing.

I am sure,you have faxed the receipt under a cover letter detailing file and UCI of your parents. This may help CPC to incorporate it to the file of your parents. please keep checking ecas. The day medical receipt line appears,it may be safely assumed that the next step shall be for PPT demand which is for stamping Visa and issue of COPR.

GOOD LUCK.GOD BLESS ALL !!!

mspjal