March 26, 2013
Interview........
Feb 04, 2013
Passport Req..
PPR1: September 02, 2013, PPR2: October 30, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-November, 2013
Hi:

I got resufal for Mississauga Office regarding the Parent sponsorhip as according to them i do not fullfill Financial requirments.

Actually I re-assessed my income as i received letter from the CPC Missiagaua for the year 2005 (They needed the option-c printout). After re-assessment I submittted the revised option-c printout. And they did not accept that one and refused me as sponsor.

But they will send my file to country visa office as I mentioned in the application to proceed my appleaction.

I suppose I will get refusal from the Country-visa office too.

My question what if I go for appeal?
What they consider during hearing apeal?

If anyone have passed through this sitiation please help

Thanks

Lilycanada

Jul 11, 2012
I'm in the same boat as you guys...CIC refused because I don't meet the financial requirement and my application has been forwarded to VO. Now just waiting for VO made their final decision and appeal

SusanG

Apr 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi or Moscow ??
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2009
Doc's Request.
02-08-2013
File Transfer...
08-04-2013
kan2008 said:
Hi:

I got resufal for Mississauga Office regarding the Parent sponsorhip as according to them i do not fullfill Financial requirments.

Actually I re-assessed my income as i received letter from the CPC Missiagaua for the year 2005 (They needed the option-c printout). After re-assessment I submittted the revised option-c printout. And they did not accept that one and refused me as sponsor.
Hi Kan, you mean even after you re-assessed your income you didn't meet the minimum required income?

Thank you,

Lilycanada

Jul 11, 2012
@SusanG - not sure if you know the answer to my questions - I'm greatly appreciated if you do

My parents has been separated for many years and now I'm sponsoring my mom. On her PR application she indicated that she's married to my dad whom a canadian citizen and live in Canada for years. Because she indicated she's married and CIC included in my undertaking (financial responsible for him as well) but I shouldn't be since I'm not sponsoring him. Due to this reason I didn't meet the income requirement.

Do I have a chance of winning the appeal?

Will VO automatic refusal my mom PR application because I'm not an eligible sponsor

Any helps is greatly appreciated