+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parent Sponsorship questions 2017 please help

ss_ustc

Sep 21, 2016
Hello Folks

I have the following questions regarding my parents upcoming sponsorship file and would appreciate if i can be guided:

1. Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008]: Under the national identity document i have put my parents issue date of the document but leaving the expiry blank as this document was not issued with any expiry date. I tried to put N/A but it gives me error when i try to validate the document. I left it blank and then validated and now its generating the barcode with validation. Should i hand write N/A on the form or leave it blank? Or should i just attach an application to explain CIC about this?

2. Additional Family Information [IMM 5406]: Instruction guide says i have to put Married-Physically present under my parents section. However i was able to put it for the spouse but the applicant space is very limited. Can i attach a separate page to add this info correctly?
Also both my parents have more than 4 siblings so should i attach the same 5406 form or i can just make a table in MS Word same like the form and my parents can sign the document?

3. Financial Evaluation for Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship [IMM 5768] hasnt been updated yet? any idea how long will this take or should i contact CIC?

4.In any stage of this application will my parents need to submit the supporting documents for their education? Both my parents never taken their educational certificates from their schools and colleges as it was never required and to get those documents now will be a lot of work as its more than 35-40 years old and the name of the institution has also changed for few of them? Any suggestion?

5. When should we send the document as CIC says if it reaches before the date they open to accept forms then they will reject it. Is there any preferred courier like DHL, FedEx, UPS etc who can have some special arrangements as this is time sensitive.

Folks i will really appreciate if someone can guide me on this.

JAGGU

May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2012
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
16 oct 2012
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
08 nov 2012
Med's Request
18 dec 2012
Med's Done....
24 dec 2012
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
18 dec 2012 (2nd PPR on Mar'13, submitted in Apr'13, again in Jun'13)
VISA ISSUED...
7 sep 13
Hi,

I am also having similar doubts in regards to National Identity Expiry date and 5768 form not yet updated.

I have completed 3 years though my first year income is not sufficient to match minimum required income due to November Landing. Will they consider 2016 income proofs to subset my first year.

Thanks

ss_ustc

Sep 21, 2016
Hi jaggu

as far as i know they will require the NOA and 2016 wont be available when the application will be submitted

good luck