+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parent sponsorship-Mother is widowed. Need to submit her marriage certificate?


Hero Member
Apr 13, 2016
New to forum.

I am planning to sponsor my mother next year. She is widowed. She has my father's death certificate notarized already. Does she need to provide a notarized copy of their marriage certificate?

Thank you.