+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parent Sponsorship - IMM1344

mir023

Jul 30, 2013
Hello!

I am gathering my documents for sponsoring my parents and having some trouble with IMM1344 form.

1. When i validate, it says everything is good and form has been validated. However, when i try to reopen the same form, it says that it is no longer validated because of an error with the cosigner contact information. The country code (chose as Canada/US) is automatically populated as "+1" but the validation error indicates that I have entered the country code as "11". Wondering if anyone else has run into these issues. I have tried the form completion from 3 different laptops/computers and its always the same :(

2. Does it matter if I put in my dates on the computer and then validate, print, sign and courier to my parents and they are handwriting the date when they sign?

3. Although the forms version is 06/2017 has anyone noticed that the barcode comes dated 2014?

Thanks!

juliejoven

Sep 10, 2013
Hello!

I am gathering my documents for sponsoring my parents and having some trouble with IMM1344 form.

1. When i validate, it says everything is good and form has been validated. However, when i try to reopen the same form, it says that it is no longer validated because of an error with the cosigner contact information. The country code (chose as Canada/US) is automatically populated as "+1" but the validation error indicates that I have entered the country code as "11". Wondering if anyone else has run into these issues. I have tried the form completion from 3 different laptops/computers and its always the same :(

2. Does it matter if I put in my dates on the computer and then validate, print, sign and courier to my parents and they are handwriting the date when they sign?

3. Although the forms version is 06/2017 has anyone noticed that the barcode comes dated 2014?

Thanks!
Wondering if you figured out the answers. I have the same problems. Thanks!