CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Hello,
I got an invitation to sponsor my parent. Today I started filling the from and found out that the form is only for sponsoring one person ( I put my dads name on it). However I also want to sponsor my mom as well (her name was also in initial application). My parents are living together. Do I need to fill another form separately for my mom as well, how to fill sponsor from for her? Is there separate for another person I want to sponsor?
Regards

citizenshipcanada

Sep 1, 2011
Hello,
I got an invitation to sponsor my parent. Today I started filling the from and found out that the form is only for sponsoring one person ( I put my dads name on it). However I also want to sponsor my mom as well (her name was also in initial application). My parents are living together. Do I need to fill another form separately for my mom as well, how to fill sponsor from for her? Is there separate for another person I want to sponsor?
Regards
to start with what form you are filling specifically ,assuming its IMM0008 . to be able to guide you accordingly .

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hello,
Regards
You will sponsor both of your parents by putting your dad (or mom) as the principle applicant and the other as the dependent.
Follow the guide. This is a very simple and typical PGP application.

Doglover

Champion Member
Dec 1, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Thanks YVR123, Do I need to fill Im 5406 (family info) for both or only main applicant, and do I need to provide my info as Son in that form ( it says fill for family members who are not in Canada, lil confusing), I am already in Canada, technically we should leave entering my info in it and be only entering other siblings info ( who are not in Canada) except me

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Thanks YVR123, Do I need to fill Im 5406 (family info) for both or only main applicant, and do I need to provide my info as Son in that form ( it says fill for family members who are not in Canada, lil confusing), I am already in Canada, technically we should leave entering my info in it and be only entering other siblings info ( who are not in Canada) except me
Fill 5406 one for PA (your dad) and one for your mom (spouse/dependent over 18 years old)

All their families' information need to be in 5406 (i.e. you and your siblings should be in that form under children)

Do not mix up instruction in different forms.