+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parent/Grandparent Sponsorship 2021

bobbytetz

Feb 2, 2015
Please Provide Information to help myself and others.

Does the principal applicant (my mom) need to fill out the "Additional Dependants/Declaration (IMM 0008DEP)" form if I am sponsoring my mom, my dad, and my sister?

bobbytetz

Feb 2, 2015
Does anyone have any example of the CV/Resume for parent sponsorship? What exactly are they looking for?
Thanks

BiomedAmrt

Star Member
Dec 17, 2018
Hello all,

i had applied for my parents sponsorship in 2021 online. Recently i got a message in my email that my application was returned. Checking back my accoutn login, found that one of the document was in INCOMPLETE status but i could not upload the document online. How can i contact CIC or send my docoument ? Has anyone gone through this situation ? please your help would be appreciated.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello all,

i had applied for my parents sponsorship in 2021 online. Recently i got a message in my email that my application was returned. Checking back my accoutn login, found that one of the document was in INCOMPLETE status but i could not upload the document online. How can i contact CIC or send my docoument ? Has anyone gone through this situation ? please your help would be appreciated.
You need to see if they want you to submit the whole application again or just the missing item.

BiomedAmrt

Star Member
Dec 17, 2018
You need to see if they want you to submit the whole application again or just the missing item.
Thank you . I have not received any letters or email indicating what’s missing yet. It’s been more than 3 weeks. Or is there any way to check it online?