+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parent Grand Parent Sponsorship - ACCRA LVO

kparents

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
What/who is MLA?

Yes there are alot like that. I contacted my MP(August 2021) but I don't have alot of faith in them since they somewhat ignored me till this year Jan2022 when I recontacted them ( So in totally I have contacted them 3 times Aug 21, Oct 21 and Jan 22). I have been asked to wait for 6weeks to see if ACCRA gets intouch, I am waiting, it will be 6 weeks end of Feb. I'm also opened to any ideas of bringing this to the necessary attention but I don't really know how.
I have considered writing a letter to the minister with data from other VLO but I'm giving my MP some time.

It's extremely painful to see people after me especially 2020 apps already having their parents settled ...
Yea, its the MP we need to write. Pardon me.

Ketobaby

Star Member
Feb 2, 2022
I emailed sean.fraser@parl.gc.ca today.
I hope everyone does same, I'd let everyone know if I hear back (I don't have high hopes)

Update: If you leave outside Central Nova use this email for immigration.
Minister@cic.gc.ca
So I did get a rely from the minister's office and as expected same BS. I also got a reply from my MP after sending them weekly emails for the last 3 weeks; that they are extremely busy help families who have relatives in Ukraine.

I am about to celebrate the 3 years anniversary for my application with no medical, no PCC no bio requested.

Pgp2019accra

Oct 7, 2019
So I did get a rely from the minister's office and as expected same BS. I also got a reply from my MP after sending them weekly emails for the last 3 weeks; that they are extremely busy help families who have relatives in Ukraine.

I am about to celebrate the 3 years anniversary for my application with no medical, no PCC no bio requested.
Extremely frustrating. Did you get those gcms notes yet?

Ketobaby

Star Member
Feb 2, 2022
Extremely frustrating. Did you get those gcms notes yet?
I did get 1 GCMS note a while back and it was nothing, no red flag, file was in process. I ordered another on or about Jan 7 2022 and I used webform to ask for update. Though I got a reply for the webform that I am in queue, I am still waiting on my GCMS notes.

db5234

May 27, 2011
Hello, I checked Ecas and noticed that the status changed from Application received to in process. Not sure what this means, but this is the first progress I see since my file was transferred to Accra. Just wanted to give a glimpse of hope…at least Accra checked the application.

Reactions: Determined1

Determined1

Jan 26, 2022
But they have always been issuing PRs from other classes with speed. With Parent PRs, they seem to drag their feet. I am not sure why. I hope they move things quickly. My situation is 9 months after the processing time. I wonder if anyone has reached out to them and got an answer, and can share an email address that works. Is anyone else past the normal 2 years processing time?
I sent a message to them this week and got a response about processing visitors visas! They didn’t even check my file before replying. Application has been stuck in process since April 2021.

astro5

Aug 16, 2021
CIC just updated their processing time for PGP to 32 months. Well, it's not a competition but I'm at 34 months now. This is sad. Anyone else still waiting from the 2019 submissions?

Determined1

Jan 26, 2022
Please is there a WhatsApp or telegram group for this category of applicants?
Has anyone received any update recently?