+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parent Grand Parent Sponsorship - ACCRA LVO

taegee07

Star Member
Jun 23, 2019
My people I just received medical request today.. Im hoping my status will change to "IN process" tomorrow. Some good news to keep the hope alive. Someone finally took my application out of the storage bin hahahah

Reactions: Pgp2019accra

susycam

Jan 6, 2021
Below is my Timeline:
  • Application Delivered Ottawa 10-May-2019
  • Additional Doc - IMM5406 - Requested and Submited via email - 18-Jul-2019
  • Ecas Activated - Application Received for S & PA - 28-Aug-2019
  • Death Cert Request - Via ECAS - never received an email - 30-Aug-2019
  • Death Cert Submitted - 03-Sep-2019
  • AOR Received - 04-Sep-2019
  • ECAS Sponsor - Decision Made - 06-Sep-2019
  • Sponsorship Approval - Letter received via Email - App forwarded to Accra - 16-Sep-2019
FYI - Parent is in Canada, Address on Application is Canadian but somehow application still ended up in Accra LVO.

Hello there, sorry that I bother you but since you have experience filling the application, im wonder if you could advice in the filling of IMM 5768 ( about financial evaluation) the first page is little confused for me , please , would you mind ???

taegee07

Star Member
Jun 23, 2019
Hello there, sorry that I bother you but since you have experience filling the application, im wonder if you could advice in the filling of IMM 5768 ( about financial evaluation) the first page is little confused for me , please , would you mind ???
Sorry I’m just seeing this .. did you figure it out?

taegee07

Star Member
Jun 23, 2019
Hello everyone, quick Update - Statutory declaration form requested for my brother (due to covid-19) restrictions for *extended* family members. Signed and approved for him to accompany my parents to travel - April 16, 2020
Decision made on sponsorship application Via ECAS - April 18, 2020
Still waiting for passport request via CIC portal. April 2020 makes it 2 years since I started this process. Dont give up. Request those GCMS notes every 6 months, Contact your MP's.

mama800

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Has anyone experience this with their online application. I logged in yesterday and today and my mum in processing application is missing. There is no profile in the account. Before if i log in it would have all the information like application number, biometric info etc and status of the application. But now i cant even find any application under her profile.

What should i do??

• Sad

Pgp2019accra

Oct 7, 2019
Has anyone experience this with their online application. I logged in yesterday and today and my mum in processing application is missing. There is no profile in the account. Before if i log in it would have all the information like application number, biometric info etc and status of the application. But now i cant even find any application under her profile.

What should i do??
Sorry Im just seeing this. I hope the issue has been resolved, if not, I would suggest calling the IRCC call center to at least have an idea of what's going on.

Pgp2019accra

Oct 7, 2019
Hello everyone, quick Update - Statutory declaration form requested for my brother (due to covid-19) restrictions for *extended* family members. Signed and approved for him to accompany my parents to travel - April 16, 2020
Decision made on sponsorship application Via ECAS - April 18, 2020
Still waiting for passport request via CIC portal. April 2020 makes it 2 years since I started this process. Dont give up. Request those GCMS notes every 6 months, Contact your MP's.
Congrats! Did you mean 2021?

astro5

Aug 16, 2021
Hello everyone, I am sponsoring my parents. A request was made for police certificates. CIC asked for the original. CIC also provided a link to the webform for us to attach any requested document, but also said to contact the VAC office in Accra to send originals. I'm a bit confused. Do I send the link through the web form only or do I mail a hard copy to the VAC office in Accra or do both? Anyone come across this scenario and can provide some advice? Thanks in advance.

Pgp2019accra can you help please?