App. Filed.......
July 21, 2011
Doc's Request.
December 12, 2011
File Transfer...
November 17 , 2011
Med's Done....
July 21, 2011
Hello guys I´ve been ask to provide Prof of pardon for a minor Assault Took place on 2008 while I lived in Canada, -Now there is no way I could get that since law just recently change Had I will be eligible to apply until 2014 and the whole process might take 12- 18 months, now how positive is to hire a a pardon processing company such as Pardons Canada or Express Pardon, they can submit a letter staying that I have started the application process although they will be placing my application on hold until 2013 since its too early, I am not too happy with the idea they will charge installments for a 12 months time period, But at least I will get that letter to show CIC officer that I'm willing to pay for my pardon!

Galip

May 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PIPE0486 said:
Hello guys I´ve been ask to provide Prof of pardon for a minor Assault Took place on 2008 while I lived in Canada, -Now there is no way I could get that since law just recently change Had I will be eligible to apply until 2014 and the whole process might take 12- 18 months, now how positive is to hire a a pardon processing company such as Pardons Canada or Express Pardon, they can submit a letter staying that I have started the application process although they will be placing my application on hold until 2013 since its too early, I am not too happy with the idea they will charge installments for a 12 months time period, But at least I will get that letter to show CIC officer that I'm willing to pay for my pardon!
Did you mention this on your application questions or did they find you on the processing?

If they reject you, you could re-apply after 5 years from your conviction date.

PIPE0486

May 17, 2011
Costarica
Category........
Visa Office......
Guatemala
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 21, 2011
Doc's Request.
December 12, 2011
File Transfer...
November 17 , 2011
Med's Done....
July 21, 2011
I included it all on my application BTW, they are aware of the situation I got Suspended sentence since i was found Innocent but I never asked for a pardon while I was in Canada, I even hire a Immigration lawyer since we know that having a conviction is an inadmissibility reason, we requested to waive the pardon or let me enter without under humanitarian grounds since my wife and baby girl need me in Canada.

Galip

May 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Are you the sponsor or sponsored person?

Did you receive this pardon request letter from Case Processing Centre in Canada?

PIPE0486

May 17, 2011
Costarica
Category........
Visa Office......
Guatemala
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 21, 2011
Doc's Request.
December 12, 2011
File Transfer...
November 17 , 2011
Med's Done....
July 21, 2011
I am the one being sponsored from my wife, I received this request from the Visa Officer taking care of my case in Guatemala.

Galip

May 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I see.. If you are eligable for Pardon better apply it asap.

Pardons Canada's web site is below. You could apply it online.

http://www.pardons.org/apply.html

Good luck!