Paralell applications

skepar

Star Member
Apr 8, 2013
Macedonia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys is it possible to file to separate applications simultaneously?

For example Firstly file FSW application and after a couple of months lather (when\if LMO is +ive) file an application for TFW visa.
Will this lead to confusion or rejection by CIC?

Thanks,

canadavisa13

Champion Member
Jun 13, 2013
Hi,

yes you can apply for permanent residence as FSW and later or in the same time why your application is being processed you can apply for work permit too if you have an approved LMO and job offer from an employer in canada,you are completely allowed to do so BUT you will have hard time convincing the visa officer that you will come back to your home country once your work permit expires because you are having a pr application in process and your intentions are to move to canada permanently(this is called dual intentions and in most cases work permit applications gets rejected).

skepar

Star Member
Apr 8, 2013
Macedonia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadavisa13 said:
Hi,

yes you can apply for permanent residence as FSW and later or in the same time why your application is being processed you can apply for work permit too if you have an approved LMO and job offer from an employer in canada,you are completely allowed to do so BUT you will have hard time convincing the visa officer that you will come back to your home country once your work permit expires because you are having a pr application in process and your intentions are to move to canada permanently(this is called dual intentions and in most cases work permit applications gets rejected).
Thanks mate! That confirms some of my fears... It looks like I will have to make a tough decision soon :)

canadavisa13

Champion Member
Jun 13, 2013
you are welcome,

you can always try to see if you can find an employer who is willing to support your FSW application by applying for a permanent LMO for you if it comes out positive this will give you extra points and increase your chances of getting approved (its called arranged employment) you can find more information here: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp
i have to tell you though its very hard to find an employer willing to help you go through this route when you are outside canada but not impossible.

skepar

Star Member
Apr 8, 2013
Macedonia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadavisa13 said:
you are welcome,

you can always try to see if you can find an employer who is willing to support your FSW application by applying for a permanent LMO for you if it comes out positive this will give you extra points and increase your chances of getting approved (its called arranged employment) you can find more information here: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp
i have to tell you though its very hard to find an employer willing to help you go through this route when you are outside canada but not impossible.
Thanks again! I might look into that option too. I am not sure if I am prepared to wait for another LMO if the current one comes out negative.... That is why I am already looking for a backup solution which is FSW (I have all the points and documents prepared for) but dont want to let down the company that applied for LMO.

Anyway will see and wait for the LMO for a little bit longer since it is already 5 months :eek:... Not sure why it takes so long for skilled job?

Regards