+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Paperwork after landing

Gvinay

Jul 19, 2017
Hello everyone,

My EE application is approved and have a PR VISA! I plan to land after two months. Can anyone guide on what are the immediate steps after landing (like applying for PR card) ! Is there anything I Can apply from India itself before I land?

TYIA

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Nothing you can do really before you land other than maybe look into any banks that allow you to open an account in advance and of course sort out some temporary accommodation.

Your PR card application will be started when you land providing you have a Canadian address it can be sent to else you will need to do later after landing. Depending what day/time you land there may be a Service Canada desk open where you can apply for your SIN. Which airport will you be completing your landing ?

Gvinay

Jul 19, 2017
Nothing you can do really before you land other than maybe look into any banks that allow you to open an account in advance and of course sort out some temporary accommodation.

Your PR card application will be started when you land providing you have a Canadian address it can be sent to else you will need to do later after landing. Depending what day/time you land there may be a Service Canada desk open where you can apply for your SIN. Which airport will you be completing your landing ?
Most likely Toronto, Ontario!

Thanks for your time